Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Deal Me In

Thread: Clen vs anavar for weight loss

Knoxwell64 is offline New Member

Clen vs anavar for weight loss

I'm a 26 year old guy born and raised in Louisiana. I'm 6'7 and around 290 lbs. I'm a medical sales rep and have close access to doctors and prescriptions. In high school I was 190-200 but I played college basketball and was at a healthy weight around 220. After I injured my knee I stopped playing basketball and working out my weight ballooned up to where it is now. I got some blood work done recently and my test level was in the 200's. My doctor put me on some test pellets that are inserted subcutaneously in the hopes to get my levels up to a healthy normal range for a guy my age. I workout 3-4 days a week and run 1-3 days a week, my diet isn't horrible by any means. I stay away from carbs and sugar I just can't seem to lose weight. I'm looking at getting on clenbuterol or anavar . My question is which is better and why?

Keep in mind I have access to prescription anavar but I hear clenbuterol can be sketchy.

Somebody help a Louisiana boy out.

IMO var should not taken to loose weight nor for that matter any AS. What is your weight currently? Have you ever had a BF taken?

Here is the two profiles....

https://www.steroid.com/Oxandrolone.php

https://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    songdog likes this.

....btw....welcome to the board.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO var should not taken to loose weight nor for that matter any AS. What is your weight currently? Have you ever had a BF taken? Here is the two profiles.... https://www.steroid.com/Oxandrolone.php https://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    Agreed.
    Wouldn't recommend either for you though OP. AAS- Not for weight loss purposes... Clen is but it's effects are best appreciated when you're sub 10% (really sub 8% in my opinion) bodyfat which it sounds like you are not. Head over to the diet section and we'd be happy to help you out-- unless you're one of those charming people who will try anything except exercise and diet to lose weight. If that's the case, kindly kindly hit the red X button on your browser now

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above aas isn't a diet aid you need too have your diet in check in order to lose weight along with cardio.There is no magic pill.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Oxandrolone (ANAVAR ) IS aN ANABOLIC steroid , it is going to hurt you without taking trt dose of test with it, may actually make you fatter.

Clenbuterol is a stimulant and beta2 antagonist.

Clen would be the less reckless choice.

But, that's in ideal body composition.

Clen is going to raise your blood pressure, and it has a direct effect on the heart, much like a amphetamine. I tried a dose of my Clen I got for spring time cut, and ill confidently call it a "designer amphetamine"

Clen isn't going to do much for you.

You'd loose weight faster with diet alone and exersize, adding Clen to this now, is not wise.

There are also some serious sides with Clen. You like to sleep? Not on Clen.

Sleep is key with a weight loss plan. You need it.

Cook yourself 3 400 calorie chicken breast and rice meals for each day of the week

4oz cooked breast,100g (2/3 cup) brown rice, 40g black, kidney. Pinto, or any beans drained and rinsed. And 1 cup of broccoli.

Cook enough for 7 days, store em in tuperware, and eat 3 a day.

These will be mid day meals after breakfast

For breakfast ear 1 cup egg white and 1/2cup oatmeal

Add a post workout protein shake aft gym.

That's a day
    DocToxin8 and numbere like this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    How long ago did you start the TRT? Do not, under any circumstances add any other compounds until you test levels come back to normal. Low test can cause weight gain. Let your doctor do his thing. Get you test in check for at least six months, stick to the exercise routine you are on and see what happens in a year. I know you are looking for something faster, but right now you need to get your test levels balanced first.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have had low levels of T for some time, the TRT you've started (provided the doc knows what he's doing), will make it easier to lose the weight if you follow a good diet and training program.
    As people have said, diet and training are key here.

But I understand that if you've been going with low T levels for a while,
    it's easier to store calories as fat.
    A diet that would normally ensure enough calories to maintain and increase muscle mass, could in theory be enough to gain fat with low T, since you're more probable to be in a catabolic state where you can't gain muscle tissue.
    Thus the extra energy you eat to ensure muscle growth is stored as fat.
    All this will be corrected with your TRT.

Adding more compounds or increasing the dose isn't the answer if it's not working. (Ofcourse do a blood test to see if your T levels are now in the upper normal limit, if not ask to increase the TRT)
    But as long as the TRT works, adding more AAS is for gaining mass, not losing fat.

mietek is offline Member
    you should work more on diet

Wait until your T level stabilize on the TRT dose. You should be feeling better on TRT. With the added Test in your system, workout a good eating regiment. Give yourself 12 weeks on a good eating regiment. With the added Test from TRT and a good diet, you should start to see body composition change. Get in the gym and work your butt off, literally. I would not start on Var, clen , or any other compound until you have given your TRT enough time to maximize your gains. It may be six month, a year, or two years. Be patient, you're young. Don't rush into steroids .

Knoxwell64 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxwell64 View Post
    I'm a 26 year old guy born and raised in Louisiana. I'm 6'7 and around 290 lbs. I'm a medical sales rep and have close access to doctors and prescriptions. In high school I was 190-200 but I played college basketball and was at a healthy weight around 220. After I injured my knee I stopped playing basketball and working out my weight ballooned up to where it is now. I got some blood work done recently and my test level was in the 200's. My doctor put me on some test pellets that are inserted subcutaneously in the hopes to get my levels up to a healthy normal range for a guy my age. I workout 3-4 days a week and run 1-3 days a week, my diet isn't horrible by any means. I stay away from carbs and sugar I just can't seem to lose weight. I'm looking at getting on clenbuterol or anavar . My question is which is better and why?

Keep in mind I have access to prescription anavar but I hear clenbuterol can be sketchy.

Somebody help a Louisiana boy out.

I appreciate all the feedback. So I'll definitely wait for the bloodwork and the trt to show my new levels. Aside from that I've been leaning towards a keto diet but I drink on the weekends so that seemed a little extreme for me. I'm really trying to shed some serious weight by May and once again I appreciate the hell out of the advice.

Thread Information