Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bad pip

  1. #1
    07seanmc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2

    Bad pip

    Hi so I'm 4 weeks into my test400 tren 200 cycle, pip hasn't been that bad but I pinned yesterday in quad and I can hardly walk or bend my leg, the pin was also abit tough going in, have I hit a nerve or something it was starting to get sore right after taking the pin out, pinned here before with nothing like this before

  2. #2
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 07seanmc View Post
    Hi so I'm 4 weeks into my test400 tren 200 cycle, pip hasn't been that bad but I pinned yesterday in quad and I can hardly walk or bend my leg, the pin was also abit tough going in, have I hit a nerve or something it was starting to get sore right after taking the pin out, pinned here before with nothing like this before
    What esther is the test and tren ?

  3. #3
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,018
    Quote Originally Posted by 07seanmc View Post
    Hi so I'm 4 weeks into my test400 tren 200 cycle, pip hasn't been that bad but I pinned yesterday in quad and I can hardly walk or bend my leg, the pin was also abit tough going in, have I hit a nerve or something it was starting to get sore right after taking the pin out, pinned here before with nothing like this before
    Yes you could have.

  4. #4
    07seanmc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2
    The test 400 contains
    test acetate 20mg
    Test prop 30mg
    Test phenylpropionate 30mg
    Test cypionate 120mg
    Test decanoate 200mg

    Tren enanthate 200mg

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,413
    I quit doing quads long ago some guys like them others don't.I a woke one night in pain and that was enough for me.

  6. #6
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,476
    Quads are notorious for being finicky. I used to could do them and suddenly I could not. T400 is also known to cause pip based off of other posts. As clarky said, you could have hit a nerve being that it started to get sore on the way out. However, I have hit a nerve before and I freaking felt it! It was excruciating.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,609
    It happens. Sometimes theres pip....other times there isn't. What most likely happened was that you may have accidently created some extra trauma by possibly moving the syringe during your injection. I don't believe you struck a nerve due to the fact you would have felt THAT right away. Hitting a nerve can sometimes send you through the roof.

  8. #8
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    It happens. Sometimes theres pip....other times there isn't. What most likely happened was that you may have accidently created some extra trauma by possibly moving the syringe during your injection. I don't believe you struck a nerve due to the fact you would have felt THAT right away. Hitting a nerve can sometimes send you through the roof.

    ^^^^This

    I've hit a nerve before and while it wasn't overly painful i've felt the muscle twitch. Inject slowly, keep the syringe/needle steady, massage after. If it's still swelling and painful then it's something in the gear like high BA or something else that you are reacting to. Also.... large amounts of hormones in one area (400mg/ml test) tend to cause quite a bit of pain.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  9. #9
    Ash1984 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    My last cycle of Test E caused severe PIP. My leg would swell up and be red hot, felt like glass in my muscle. I mixed it with Grapeseed Oil to the ratio 1:1 and heated it up a little before injection, massage the hell out of it after injection and use a heat pack after the massage. Didn't have any pain after doing that

  10. #10
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 07seanmc View Post
    The test 400 contains
    test acetate 20mg
    Test prop 30mg
    Test phenylpropionate 30mg
    Test cypionate 120mg
    Test decanoate 200mg

    Tren enanthate 200mg
    Test prop gave me pip anywhere I shot it. I shot pecks delts calves and glutes with it and it burned like hell in the small groups. Glutes was the answer for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •