Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 3 Post By kelkel

Thread: mt2 superior over Cialis and Viagra

  1. #1
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,528

    mt2 superior over Cialis and Viagra

    I have been dieting VERY hard for a show 2 weeks out and my d*ck won't work no matter what I take which is normal. So I started injected mt2 last night .05mg and my d*ck won't stop getting hard so far today lol. Last night I had to piss twice and both time my guy was standing strong! Last weekend I tried to put it down on the gf so I took 100mg of Viagra NOTHING! I do 10mg of Cialis a day and NOTHING. I inject .05mg of MT2 and BOOM! so just a little knowledge that I came up with.
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    17,415
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I have been dieting VERY hard for a show 2 weeks out and my d*ck won't work no matter what I take which is normal. So I started injected mt2 last night .05mg and my d*ck won't stop getting hard so far today lol. Last night I had to piss twice and both time my guy was standing strong! Last weekend I tried to put it down on the gf so I took 100mg of Viagra NOTHING! I do 10mg of Cialis a day and NOTHING. I inject .05mg of MT2 and BOOM! so just a little knowledge that I came up with.
    Lmao - and BOOM!

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,738
    It is an interesting product. MT2 is a tanning agent with aphrodisiac qualities. Cialis and Viagra do not have those qualities.

    Thank god for small favors!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    per aspera ad astra
    Posts
    2,294
    Hmmmm thanks for sharing, might come handy in the future.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,738
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Hmmmm thanks for sharing, might come handy in the future.
    If you don't care about the tan just go with PT-141. It takes several hours to kick in so you have to experiment a bit.
    bizzarro likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Hmmmm thanks for sharing, might come handy in the future.
    That's why I figured I'd let you guys know. Nothing is worst when u can't perform.

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,738
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    That's why I figured I'd let you guys know. Nothing is worst when u can't perform.

    Well, it's not like your 2 weeks out from a show or something. No stress at all.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    PT1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    628
    M2 is amazing stuff! If you really want to get freaky, get IPT141, a compounded product from M2. I swear man, it's the most intense dealio ever. For a fun night (more like weekend), try ipt141, cialis, prami, and priligy. She won't be able to walk for a week. If you have a conscience, you'll feel sorry for her.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

  9. #9
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

    Well, it's not like your 2 weeks out from a show or something. No stress at all.....
    Bahahaha exactly¡ none at all ;-)

  10. #10
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,025
    I like mt2 and use it 2-3 times per month.

    I've noticed two mild to severe side effects in my experimentation.

    The first is that it makes me noticeably weaker for about 18-24 hours.

    The second is that over time, roughly 2½ years of use, my body has built up a bad reaction where I feel flu like symptoms similar to a CNS overload from intense lifting.

    Due to this I only use mt2 when taking a day off and in small doses.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,738
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    M2 is amazing stuff! If you really want to get freaky, get IPT141, a compounded product from M2. I swear man, it's the most intense dealio ever. For a fun night (more like weekend), try ipt141, cialis, prami, and priligy. She won't be able to walk for a week. If you have a conscience, you'll feel sorry for her.

    You may be looking at this backwards. If she had a conscience none of this would have occured in the first place.......
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    per aspera ad astra
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    If you don't care about the tan just go with PT-141. It takes several hours to kick in so you have to experiment a bit.
    Uhm I'm obtaining interesting results with synthetic progestins from bc pills (desogestrel).

    Just like tren I get a remarkable increase in hedonic tone, and that includes sexual. The problem is I get rather non-selective regarding orientation.

    I don't feel like I have ED, I would define that as the inability when sexual stimulation is present and the guy receptive to it. Cialis didn't work for me because I'm unresponsive to stimulation, either physical or mental. Unless I'm on a DA or a progestin.

  13. #13
    PT1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You may be looking at this backwards. If she had a conscience none of this would have occured in the first place.......
    Hahahaha!!! Very good point sir (*spewed coffee all over my phone)

  14. #14
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,648
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    M2 is amazing stuff! If you really want to get freaky, get IPT141, a compounded product from M2. I swear man, it's the most intense dealio ever. For a fun night (more like weekend), try ipt141, cialis, prami, and priligy. She won't be able to walk for a week. If you have a conscience, you'll feel sorry for her.
    PT 141 always made me so nauseous I never could tell if it worked for me or not. I don't think it effects everyone this way but it certainly did me.

  15. #15
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    PT 141 always made me so nauseous I never could tell if it worked for me or not. I don't think it effects everyone this way but it certainly did me.
    The same thing happens to me when taking PT141, I couldn't finish the vial.

  16. #16
    PT1982 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    PT 141 always made me so nauseous I never could tell if it worked for me or not. I don't think it effects everyone this way but it certainly did me.
    It don't make me sick at all, but M2 makes me deathly nauseous shortly after I take it. I have to take it right before bed or I'll be puking my guts out.

  17. #17
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    146
    How does dieiting cause ed? Please school me. Ed scares the shit out of me more than anything.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •