Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Recomp cycle suggestion

Recomp cycle suggestion

Got my trt dialed in and now it's time to blast for the summer. Looking to recomp with low sides.

Stats: 27, 6', 222 lbs, 10-12% bf, estrogen sensitive, prone to mood side effects, I have experience

Looking for something to compliment my recomp carb cycling diet. Keeping doses low to minimilize sode effects.

Maybe trt test with tren and an oral
    Or higher test a bit of tren and an oral

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT at 27. Dang that's earlier than me at 32 back in 1993. I've always had great results with tren a with my TRT dose. Around 350mg per week and the sides were minimal and the gains were great. I lose my appetite on tren so it's a struggle to eat enough.
    PT1982 and songdog like this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Got my trt dialed in and now it's time to blast for the summer. Looking to recomp with low sides.

Stats: 27, 6', 222 lbs, 10-12% bf, estrogen sensitive, prone to mood side effects, I have experience

Looking for something to compliment my recomp carb cycling diet. Keeping doses low to minimilize sode effects.

Maybe trt test with tren and an oral
    Or higher test a bit of tren and an oral
    The first thing you need to get right is your diet and training plan ready for the recomp because that is what determines your goals. Typical stacks for recomp would be test, tren maybe a Winstrol . Gh works really well for the above purpose as well.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like to run shorter blasts with frequency on trt. For recomp, NPP, tren , anavar , etc are good choices. I will say that being on trt will actually assist in the recomp quite well on its own. I'm just a sucker for NPP no matter what i do.

I loved running TRT dose Test with Mast. I just ran 200mg/wk of Mast. Yeah, it's not much but I got pretty good results within 3 weeks. I wasn't RIPPED but I definitely lost about 2% bf. I can't afford to have people at work notice my body composition change too quickly. Within about 4 to 5 weeks @ 200mg/wk of Mast I went from 12% bf to 9% bf, eating a pretty clean diet with 1 cheat day per week.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information