Thread: Last day of PCT

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Last day of PCT

I'll take my last nova and Clomid tablets tomorrow morning and I'm really glad it's nearly over. This PCT has been really bad which has have me bad depression. One night i was so depressed I drank quite heavily - I would never normally drink but i was so depressed one night i needed some kind of release. I never drink so this was definitely a one off.

I wasn't expecting PCT to be this bad but it's definitely making me consider not usingAAS again or possibly the blast
    /cruise method.

I will take some time off the juice and make a decision in a few months - but it was a rough ride during PCT. I did manage a deadlift PB during my PCT which was surprising.

Is it possible high levels of body fat made the PCT sides worse?

And also how long should i wait to get bloods done?

Thank you guys for all your help and support and I will come back to the forum again some time in june/July.

Lightweight baby

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    I'll take my last nova and Clomid tablets tomorrow morning and I'm really glad it's nearly over. This PCT has been really bad which has have me bad depression. One night i was so depressed I drank quite heavily - I would never normally drink but i was so depressed one night i needed some kind of release. I never drink so this was definitely a one off.

I wasn't expecting PCT to be this bad but it's definitely making me consider not usingAAS again or possibly the blast
    /cruise method.

I will take some time off the juice and make a decision in a few months - but it was a rough ride during PCT. I did manage a deadlift PB during my PCT which was surprising.

Is it possible high levels of body fat made the PCT sides worse?

And also how long should i wait to get bloods done?

Thank you guys for all your help and support and I will come back to the forum again some time in june/July.

Lightweight baby
    Bodyfat % plays a part in estrogen levels for sure and elevated Estrogen gives symptoms such as depression, saying that though a common clomid side effect is depression so it could be either one or both. Bloods should be done in 6 weeks

Thread Information