• 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Hgh dosage

Tuxx is offline New Member

Hgh dosage

Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu's of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can't get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn't seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I've been hearing are 2.5 - 5 iu's daily and up to 10 iu's on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it'd be greatly appreciated.

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    How old are you? I'm 36 and use 4iu m-f
    My father is mid 60s and uses 2iu m-f
    Neither of us is competing in BB, just for health.

I'm 25. How do you like that dosage? How's your sleeping, cognitive functions, etc? You in any other supps?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxx View Post
    I'm 25. How do you like that dosage? How's your sleeping, cognitive functions, etc? You in any other supps?
    Maybe some of the vets can weigh in but it seems to me that at 25 GH is a waste.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Maybe some of the vets can weigh in but it seems to me that at 25 GH is a waste.
    I want to do it for the same reason any one does anything: I want to get the most out of my body and feel great, or at least normal while I'm doing it. I want all the benefits of using growth while cycling and while off cycle.

TRA
    I want to do it for the same reason any one does anything: I want to get the most out of my body and feel great, or at least normal while I'm doing it. I want all the benefits of using growth while cycling and while off cycle.
    Right, but at your age your growth levels are already great, as well as test levels, so why subject yourself to something with sides and potential complications for minimal benefit? As I said, maybe the vets can weigh in - maybe 25 is an okay age, but seems on the cusp at best to me. Just looking out for health and benefits, that's all.
    songdog likes this.

Right, but at your age your growth levels are already great, as well as test levels, so why subject yourself to something with sides and potential complications for minimal benefit? As I said, maybe the vets can weigh in - maybe 25 is an okay age, but seems on the cusp at best to me. Just looking out for health and benefits, that's all.
    Thank you for the concern but Test levels were actually low before I did my first cycle and I'm sure growth levels will be below average when I get them checked. I'm already past the cusp of doing this as I see it. I will Cycle regardless, as many who have decided to post here. I'm just trying to ensure I do it intelligently and don't do more harm than good.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you're competing HGH usage under 40 is plain useless IMHO
    songdog likes this.

TRA
    Thank you for the concern but Test levels were actually low before I did my first cycle and I'm sure growth levels will be below average when I get them checked. I'm already past the cusp of doing this as I see it. I will Cycle regardless, as many who have decided to post here. I'm just trying to ensure I do it intelligently and don't do more harm than good.
    Understood. Maybe get IGF-1 level checked prior to see where you're at and what you might expect, then. Could recheck 6 wks in or so after initiation if you end up using it.

Understood. Maybe get IGF-1 level checked prior to see where you're at and what you might expect, then. Could recheck 6 wks in or so after initiation if you end up using it.
    That was part of the plan. I always get labs done a few times throughout to make sure everything is in a good range. I'm away at the moment and just planning for when I get back and am able to start

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Unless you're competing HGH usage under 40 is plain useless IMHO
    Imo, the cost isn't worth the benefit.

Why wouldn't hgh be useful for under 40? The data shows substantially less serum gh after 16-18 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Imo, the cost isn't worth the benefit.

Why wouldn't hgh be useful for under 40? The data shows substantially less serum gh after 16-18 years old.
    I want to see how I am affected on it. If I get that total wellness feeling that most everyone says they have then I'd continue doing it but if it's more or less the same as I am now then I'll put it down until a later date. I just want to know what's best for me.

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    Your body is naturally producing around 2iu so you would want to go at least 4iu. At your age the only real benefit you will see is increased fat burning.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Unless you have an injury 25 is early to do hgh. How many cycles have you done? Guys our age (im 24) respond so great to most basic compounds that mixing more things in at this stage is a waste. If you hit 28-29 years old and youve already done everything under the sun your gonna be bored and dissappointed for the next 30 years of training. Test alone should be blowing your mind right now. Not to mention hgh is expensive and you need to use it for like 6 months to really see an impact.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    im 33 and i shoot 1,25 at the morning and 1,25 after 6h,

stickiestring is offline New Member
    I'm 25 and taking 4iu 2x/day in combo with TB-500 for a shoulder injury. I do have the "general wellness" feeling, overall recovery is great, and my IBS is almost non-existent. But I still can't justify the outrageous cost to continue even at low dose after I'm fully healed.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stickiestring View Post
    I'm 25 and taking 4iu 2x/day in combo with TB-500 for a shoulder injury. I do have the "general wellness" feeling, overall recovery is great, and my IBS is almost non-existent. But I still can't justify the outrageous cost to continue even at low dose after I'm fully healed.
    If thats pharma you should be having some serious side effects and transformation in you body . How long have you been taking it?
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If thats pharma you should be having some serious side effects and transformation in you body . How long have you been taking it?
    It is pharma, and I'm about 2 weeks in. I have the luxury of June off from work and I want to blast my right cuff that's been getting worse. I have no intention of going beyond 4ish weeks but everything is growing like crazy and I've put on a lot of water. The shoulder is already twice as mobile with half the pain. The biggest side I'm noticing is insane lethargy. 40 mg of adderall is barely noticeable when 10-15 mg would normally be plenty on a groggy day.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Im also 25 running test at 500 mg a week.

I got my hands on some HGH essentially for free (long story, but I lucked out)
    its 200 IUs total, would it be a waste to even run on my cycle?

It is pharma, and I'm about 2 weeks in. I have the luxury of June off from work and I want to blast my right cuff that's been getting worse. I have no intention of going beyond 4ish weeks but everything is growing like crazy and I've put on a lot of water. The shoulder is already twice as mobile with half the pain. The biggest side I'm noticing is insane lethargy. 40 mg of adderall is barely noticeable when 10-15 mg would normally be plenty on a groggy day.
    Any other noteworthy sides? And did you just start out on that high dosage or did you ramp up because I would be taking it at a lower dosage, about 4 iu's per day, unless I'm cycling, then I'd go to about 8 iu's per day.

And everyone keeps talking about the price but that's not the issue for me. I have no problem getting the money. Like I said I'm about to have about a year supply of it, 1500 iu's , on hand which I would be able to get every year excluding some serious financial crisis. I just wanted to know some personal experiences and a proper daily dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Im also 25 running test at 500 mg a week.

I got my hands on some HGH essentially for free (long story, but I lucked out)
    its 200 IUs total, would it be a waste to even run on my cycle?
    From what I gather that's about a 2 month supply and to get truly good effects you need to do 6 month +

Also, for those who have done it is it worth suspending it in a Vitamin B complex or should I just use BW ?

Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu's of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can't get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn't seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I've been hearing are 2.5 - 5 iu's daily and up to 10 iu's on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it'd be greatly appreciated.
    With Pharma HGH, you really don't need to run a lot to get some good results. I've been running HGH straight for 7+ years at 5iu/ed. When I run Pharma, I run 3iu/ed. It all depends on what you want. Whoa, full stop. Just saw your profile. You're 23? Forget HGH. Your body will continue to produce HGH until about 30 and then it'll start to taper off at about 2% per year. Taking HGH now will disrupt your natural production of HGH. Too risky, don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    With Pharma HGH, you really don't need to run a lot to get some good results. I've been running HGH straight for 7+ years at 5iu/ed. When I run Pharma, I run 3iu/ed. It all depends on what you want. Whoa, full stop. Just saw your profile. You're 23? Forget HGH. Your body will continue to produce HGH until about 30 and then it'll start to taper off at about 2% per year. Taking HGH now will disrupt your natural production of HGH. Too risky, don't do it.
    Does my profile really still say I'm 23? I was when I first made this 2 years ago but I'm 25 now. I know you'd say it's still too young but I'll get labs before anything to check my igf-1 levels because I'm pretty sure they'll be low also to know my baseline

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yup lethargy will be the first with hand numbness coming not far behind. Your just taking gh? What brand is it? Also are you pt'ing the shoulder along with the gh?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Any other noteworthy sides? And did you just start out on that high dosage or did you ramp up because I would be taking it at a lower dosage, about 4 iu's per day, unless I'm cycling, then I'd go to about 8 iu's per day.

And everyone keeps talking about the price but that's not the issue for me. I have no problem getting the money. Like I said I'm about to have about a year supply of it, 1500 iu's , on hand which I would be able to get every year excluding some serious financial crisis. I just wanted to know some personal experiences and a proper daily dosage.
    As far as other sides, I started to notice hand numbness today while playing guitar and my appetite has been pretty elevated. I started at 2iu morning/night for the first week then went to 4. I'm going back to 2 though for the remainder of my supply, the lethargy is too much and I don't want my dexterity compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Yup lethargy will be the first with hand numbness coming not far behind. Your just taking gh? What brand is it? Also are you pt'ing the shoulder along with the gh?
    I started to notice the numbness today. I'm on Genotropin 4iu 2x/day, TB-500 8mg EW, and I just added Osta at 30mg/day. I'm seeing a PT twice a week and doing my homework like a madman. The improvement in just a couple weeks is amazing. Tomorrow I'm dropping the gh to 2iu 2x/day.

Thread Information