• 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ryobi1
  • 1 Post By ryobi1
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ryobi1
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By Chicco's Mom
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Newbie on Anavar and on this site! :)

Chicco's Mom is offline Female Member

Newbie on Anavar and on this site! :)

I have started working out with a trainer a year ago hoping to gain some muscles mass. I am 59 years old (looks much younger than my age , 5ft 1in, 105 lbs). Lost 15 lbs so far. I just gotten myself 100 capsules (20mg) Anavar 5 months ago and am thinking of starting on it now but have no idea how to take them?
    Should I take them daily? Is 20mg once a day too much for me? Should I take them on an empty stomach? How long should I be on Anavar? I do workout at the gym daily at 6am on my own and only have my trainer for 30mins 3 days a week. Any suggestions/advise is very much appreciated and thank you.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    research research research...

From all I've read, 20 mgs will be way too much.
    start with 5mgs, although 20 mg pills will be hard to 1/4.

read as much as you can before starting...please
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

You said you had capsules so it it possible for you to split the capsule into fourths? If not, you can make your own Anavar suspension with Everclear. Get a dropper vial, I've seen 60ml dropper vials on the net for cheap, and open 10 capsules into the vial. Then pour 40ml of Everclear into the vial. Shake well and you will have a concentration of 5mg/ml of Anavar in the vial. Shake well and take 1ml per day. That would be 5mg/day of Anavar. Most women take between 5mg/ed to 10mg/ed and get good results. Good luck. Oh, welcome to the forum.
    songdog and AKD_FitChick like this.

Thank you ryobi1 and ScotchGuard02. Your advice is very much appreciated. I am now splitting the capsules into two and taking 10mg daily on an empty stomach. I got my capsules from my trainer. I do appreciate very much your help ScotchGuard02 on the method of splitting my capsules but it does sound a bit complicating to me
    I don't want my husband or my children to know I am taking Anavar and I am trying to keep it simple by just splitting the capsules into two daily. Thank you very much for your help

be very aware of the onset of any sides...and stop immediatly.
    I respond to Var well, and many women do, and the dose might prove too much first around.
    your husband might get suspicious when become as hard and ripped as a little boy...ha ha
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

@ryobi1 I am going into my 3rd week on Var and have not 'felt' any sides as yet other than feeling like I have more energy at the gym. I am not sure if I should run for 4 weeks or 6 weeks (then stop for 4/6 weeks ) before doing my second run. I just found out a few months ago that my husband was having his second affair (second one that I know of) so he won't be noticing my hard and ripped body for a while.

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    What are you taking the var for?

geez, sorry to hear about the sideline, hope your not taking the var so you can bend him like a pretzel.

I have no idea how women feel when they stop Var...men feel like crap until the pct kicks in,
    many guys dont do a pcy after, and most I have talked to take it pretty hard..

hopefully you dont feel the same....
    are you getting any blood work done?...
    I wouldnt start a second cycle till my liver enzymes came back normal...
    get a complete panel, and check cholesteral lipids...

i hear what your saying about being more motivated on Var.
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

@tommybahama I have been working out with my trainer for almost two years. Looking at gaining some muscle mass. She (my trainer) recommended Var to me and I got them from her.

@ryobi1 I have not gotten any bloodwork done. What kind of bloodwork should I be getting? what is pct and pcy? Sorry, I am very new to this and don't have a clue what these/most abbreviations means.
    Last edited by Chicco's Mom; 07-13-2017 at 06:16 PM.

If you're still making gains, run the Var for 6 weeks. Just be sure to take NAC for liver support.
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

Thank you ScotchGuard02. I will pickup my Nac this weekend. ��

pcy was a typo...pct...post cycle therapy ...... Nac as scothguard says, morn and eve 600 mg
    blood work full blood panel, lipids, bun, creatinine, liver, pobably what you get yearly,
    watch liver numbers...6 weeks is about as long as you would want to run the cycle,
    so at bare minimum 6 weeks off, but I would recommend at least 12...var is hard on
    the liver.... If you can find some TMG (google it),throw that in there as well, morn and eve
    600 mgs.....
    you should be feeling a bit stronger by now, you should get leaner if diet is on point
    Chicco's Mom likes this.

Many thanks ryobi1 Have made appt for Monday to have blood work done. Will get the NAC over the weekend. This is the Trimethylglycine (TMG) also known as a 'betaine' you are talking about? Will get it too. Thank you all for your advice and help. I am surprised that my trainer had not mentioned anything about blood work or supplements to protect my liver. Only told me to take one 20mg capsule alternate days for 8 weeks.

Had my blood work done this morning. I picked up my NAC (600mg) yesterday and the bottle says take 1 capsule daily with a protein containing meal. Should I take 2 caps daily?
    The guy at Nutrition House (the store where I got my supplements) did not know what TMG is so I had to google it for him and he had to make a call to find out what it is. I will be picking that up today as he did not have it at his store. I also picked up Omega 3 and L-Carnitine. Should I take something to protect my kidney? Like Milk Thistle or same? What other supplements should I be looking into?
    Should I stop taking my estrogen (menopause) when on Var?
    Sorry for all these questions.
    Many thanks guys/gals for your help and advice which is greatly appreciated, esp for a newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicco's Mom View Post
    Had my blood work done this morning. I picked up my NAC (600mg) yesterday and the bottle says take 1 capsule daily with a protein containing meal. Should I take 2 caps daily?
    The guy at Nutrition House (the store where I got my supplements) did not know what TMG is so I had to google it for him and he had to make a call to find out what it is. I will be picking that up today as he did not have it at his store. I also picked up Omega 3 and L-Carnitine. Should I take something to protect my kidney? Like Milk Thistle or same? What other supplements should I be looking into?
    Should I stop taking my estrogen (menopause) when on Var?
    Sorry for all these questions.
    Many thanks guys/gals for your help and advice which is greatly appreciated, esp for a newbie!
    For NAC you should take 2.5g to 3g per day. Those capsules are expensive. I buy bulk on Amazon and just add with water. I wouldn't change any of your medication because you're on Var.

Many thanks ScotchGuard02. each cap is only 600mg. that would mean I would have to take more than 2 cap daily to make 2.5g? yeah they are expensive! is there a particular brand to buy bulk on Amazon?
    Should I get something to protect my kidneys as well?

No particular NAC brand, NAC is NAC. It's pretty cheap in bulk. 2.5g to 3g is about the size of your pinkie fingernail. Wait, you're a female and if you have them LOOONG nails you might need an icecream scooper. LOL For kidney protection, drink a lot of water.
    Chicco's Mom and songdog like this.

I m one of those female who has to do a lot of housework thus no long finger nails! Lol! Many thanks for your help ScotchGuard02!
    AKD_FitChick and songdog like this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Following!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Following!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try taking the lead for once!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thread Information