Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small

Thread: Test C, Winstrol and Var Stack

Swazistriker is offline New Member

Question Test C, Winstrol and Var Stack

Hi All,

I am preparing to start my second cycle and would like some feedback on my proposed cycle

Stats:
    Height - 1.92m
    Weight - 81kg
    BF - 7%
    Age - 33

I already have Winstrol oral 200 x 10mg and Anavar 50 x 20mg (the anavar I may keep for another cycle if I cant work it in here)
    I am looking at getting test cyp to use as a base

My first cycle at the beginning of this year I did 12 weeks of test cyp 400mg/w with 80mg var in weeks 8-12. I managed to add about 8kg of lean mass (ended off at 90kg and about 11%bf).
    Since then i have been cutting quite hard, my bf is where I want it to be and i want to add some more lean muscle mass.

My proposed cycle:

w 1-8 Test C 300mg split into 150mg twice a week
    w 3-8 Winstrol oral 50mg daily

Will use nolva only for PCT

I initially wanted to do a winsterol only course for 6 weeks but after reading numerous discussions on this forum, i decided to include some test, just as a base hence the low dosage. I don't want to do longer than an 8 week cycle this time round. Also, not sure if there is a place for the Var in this cycle?

Thoughts please?
    Last edited by Swazistriker; 10-12-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Test C really needs to be run for 12 weeks dude and 300 per week is not a big lot. 400-500mg weekly is best. It only kicks in on week 5 or so.

You need Clomid too for PCT and Arimedex from start to finish @ .25mg eod.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swazistriker View Post
    Hi All,

I am preparing to start my second cycle and would like some feedback on my proposed cycle

Stats:
    Height - 1.92m
    Weight - 81kg
    BF - 7%
    Age - 33

I already have Winstrol oral 200 x 10mg and Anavar 50 x 20mg (the anavar I may keep for another cycle if I cant work it in here)
    I am looking at getting test cyp to use as a base

Remember add one compound at a time seeing you already ran var your first with your first cycle - if you run var this time run it for at least 6-8 wks with liver support NAC being your best option imho but you'll need a lot more - and cyp needs to be ran for 12wks at least

My first cycle at the beginning of this year I did 12 weeks of test cyp 400mg/w with 80mg var in weeks 8-12. I managed to add about 8kg of lean mass (ended off at 90kg and about 11%bf).
    Since then i have been cutting quite hard, my bf is where I want it to be and i want to add some more lean muscle mass.

My proposed cycle:

w 1-8 Test C 300mg split into 150mg twice a week
    w 3-8 Winstrol oral 50mg daily

Why shut yourself down for 300mgs of just to run as a base I see - if it's a cutting cycle it'll most likely do you better as well

Will use nolva only for PCT

Make sure you add Clomid to that you need to run say 75/50/50/50(that's per wk for 4 wks of clomid then 40/20/20/20 for the nolva

I initially wanted to do a winsterol only course for 6 weeks but after reading numerous discussions on this forum, i decided to include some test, just as a base hence the low dosage. I don't want to do longer than an 8 week cycle this time round. Also, not sure if there is a place for the Var in this cycle?

Thoughts please?
    I'm bold ^ but where's your AI, and hCG on cycle??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    3 compounds for your 2nd cycle seems a lil over kill bro.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your at 7% got any pics?

If so I'd say your best bet if trying to drop more bf is masteron tbh that is if you are in the single digits

But again where's your AI and hCG on cycle

Thanks for the feedback. I initially just wanted to do a 6/8 week course of winnie to add a few kgs a lean mass. I didnt really want to use test but i kept reading that you have to use it as a base as test production will be shut down from the winnie. So with that in mind, I wanted to run a low/base dose of test to compensate for the test shutdown which is why a low dose for 8 weeks. I know that if i wanted to do a test course typically, it would be higher doses and for a longer period, just trying to figure this all out. So would you say taking winnie alone, even 40mg a day for 8 weeks is a no go?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback. I initially just wanted to do a 6/8 week course of winnie to add a few kgs a lean mass. I didnt really want to use test but i kept reading that you have to use it as a base as test production will be shut down from the winnie. So with that in mind, I wanted to run a low/base dose of test to compensate for the test shutdown which is why a low dose for 8 weeks. I know that if i wanted to do a test course typically, it would be higher doses and for a longer period, just trying to figure this all out. So would you say taking winnie alone, even 40mg a day for 8 weeks is a no go?
    Don't take Winny by itself dude
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Definitely a no go - if it's ur first cycle period run test only anyway to see how your body reacts

Even if you take like 200mgs wkly of test to combat the shutdown you should be gtg... you'll know if you need more but like I said some aromatize moreso than others even at low bf - we're all different! And definitely use hCG on cycle to keep as much function as possible - and never run an oral only cycle... not sure if you'll need an AI b/c you'll take 100mgs e3.5days so that cuts down on initial test conversion to estrogen and keeping it from spiking

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Definitely a no go - if it's ur first cycle period run test only anyway to see how your body reacts

Even if you take like 200mgs wkly of test to combat the shutdown you should be gtg... you'll know if you need more but like I said some aromatize moreso than others even at low bf - we're all different! And definitely use hCG on cycle to keep as much function as possible - and never run an oral only cycle... not sure if you'll need an AI b/c you'll take 100mgs e3.5days so that cuts down on initial test conversion to estrogen and keeping it from spiking

Thanks NACH3, i have decided to run run 400mg/w of the test, tapering up from 300 and then tapering back down to 300 over 12 weeks. Running 45mg Winnie for 7 weeks (easier to half the 10mg tab) split 15mg every 8 hours. Will see how I go as to whether i need an AI.

This is my second cycle, first I did just the test and some var at the end, worked well for me, didnt need the AI then so hoping I'll be alright this time too.

I haven't got any hCG and not sure I can get either, what signs do I look for to see if I need it or not?

Thanks for the advice man!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks NACH3, i have decided to run run 400mg/w of the test, tapering up from 300 and then tapering back down to 300 over 12 weeks. Running 45mg Winnie for 7 weeks (easier to half the 10mg tab) split 15mg every 8 hours. Will see how I go as to whether i need an AI.

no need for tapering the test start at whatever dose you choose... you definitely will neeed an AI at 3-400mgs wkly - 7 wks is a bit much for winny as it is verh hepatoxic(what liver support will u be using on cycle?? I sugggest 2800mgs of NAC... choose one winny or var var can be run longer like 8wks at least and less stress on the liver

This is my second cycle, first I did just the test and some var at the end, worked well for me, didnt need the AI then so hoping I'll be alright this time too.

Just b/c you didn't get gyno doesn't mean your E2 wasn't high did you do BW??

I haven't got any hCG and not sure I can get either, what signs do I look for to see if I need it or not?

I'd never run a cycle without hCG it's an LH mimitec keeping as much functionality as possible to your boys! Your balls will shrink without it(atrophy) and makes recovery harder as well

Thanks for the advice man!
    In bold and no problem buddy

Thanks man! I will take your advice here, ordered some hCG and have adjusted the course as suggested. Thanks again bro!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man! I will take your advice here, ordered some hCG and have adjusted the course as suggested. Thanks again bro!
    Good! It helps with recovery as well by keeping functionality to your boys.... & No problem brother Make sure you run an AI(arimidex or aromasin I prefer arimidex) and if running cyp or Ethanate you want to pin 2x a wk e3.5days say Monday am & Thursday pm - if you have any other questions pm me anytime

Thread Information