camelflamer is offline New Member

First timer, need some help

Hey everyone!

First timer to anabolics here, wanting to give it a try. I have my stuff all set, and I'm going to do 200mg weekly of test cyp. I know it's recommended to start at 400-500 weekly, but I'm set on this number.

My question is, during and after my 10 weeks, what do I need to do? I have access to anastrozole, but not sure the timing/amount I should be taking. Do I take it along with my doses, or after, or both? And what amount?

Thanks a lot!

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

There's a good thread in the forums for first cycles.

I'm not an expert but I think most would say only 200mg a week is a waste unless your on replacement therapy, that'll just put you at "normal" levels......

But definetley read up here:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Ditto. If you spend a little time reading through this sticky- may even take 2 or 3 times reading to get a good grasp- then post this thread in the anabolic q&a and you will get alot more guys seeing it

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    With proper diet and good training regiment you can see good results on 200mg a week!! Take the time and get a solid amount of info before starting!! Diet is king imho!!

Blog Entries
    op you will be completely underwhelmed by you results of just 200mg a week...you will be questioning if your gear is bunk even though it may be gtg...can we get a pic of you and some stats to see where you are currently at in your development...good luck...

Thread Information