brundle is offline Associate Member

25mg ANADROL/DAY?

I'd like to try anadrol but don't want the sides.

I've taken 20mg dbol /day with test and had great gains. Would 25mg drol/day with test be enough to gain mass?

Hello,
    I am afraid Anadrol only comes in 50 mg Tabs produced by Syntex U.S. There is no such 25m /drol a day unless you cut it in half which you can do..also remeber...the A-bomb is an extremly, powerful steroid tht has extremly good muscle-building effects...as well as extreme side effects.
    Regards,
    Beast

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Hello,
    I am afraid Anadrol only comes in 50 mg Tabs produced by Syntex U.S. There is no such 25m /drol a day unless you cut it in half which you can do..also remeber...the A-bomb is an extremly, powerful steroid tht has extremly good muscle-building effects...as well as extreme side effects.
    Regards,
    Beast

there are a bunch of legit companies that make 50mg anadrol. theres also a U.G. lab that makes a 75mg strength i believe.

bro,
    if you want to break them in half, and run 25 mg a day, then go for it. whats the rest of the cycle look like?

peace I4L

planning on running Prop 50mg/day for at least 6 weeks and Anadrol 25mg/day for 3 weeks.

Oh yeah i am gonna cut the 50mg pills in half

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thats kind of an odd combo bro......

whats the reasoning behind this one? no flame, just curious.

peace I4L

price is the reason. I can get prop cheap and I can buy Anadrol by the tab. $80 US for the cycle not including anti-es.

prop and drol should work well no?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    price is the reason. I can get prop cheap and I can buy Anadrol by the tab. $80 US for the cycle not including anti-es.

prop and drol should work well no?
    well u never know its really up how good ur diet is and training.but he was reffereing as why u chose prop ,it used it cutting due to the shorter ester and holding less water then other tests,as with the droll will blow u up with water thats why he asks .

i would prefer suspension with the drol but prop is a lot cheaper for me.

so since prop doesn't hold water but drol does what will be the result? any ideas?

Anadrol holds water, but you dont have to worry with the conjuration use of Proviron stacked with Nolvadex . With these combinations...in which Professional Bodybuilders use, you will have a lean, vascular unbloated appearance. Just remember..Stack Nolvadex and Proviron, and you will be the man without water retention from Anadrol.
    Regards,
    Beast

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Anadrol holds water, but you dont have to worry with the conjuration use of Proviron stacked with Nolvadex . With these combinations...in which Professional Bodybuilders use, you will have a lean, vascular unbloated appearance. Just remember..Stack Nolvadex and Proviron, and you will be the man without water retention from Anadrol.
    Regards,
    Beast
    plese do reserch beofre u even go awnsering somones posts what is it with u and nolva and prov anyway ????professionals do not use them as they are very weak for the gear and mgs they are running ,they use femera liquidex ,and etc ....in his case where the doseages are kinda low it might work but in any case they really dont do shit for bloat from 50 mg drola nd a grama test .

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    was also thinking of slitting my tabs in half for the first couple of weeks of my eq, test ent., and holpefully primo cycle.. but was curious should i up the dosage, say if i am not seeing any results or just take it as a learning experience and go with 50 mg. next cycle..thanx

Thread Information