jus02 is offline Junior Member

keepin gains during the season

i have a similar question that was posted earlier. Im just finishing up my cycle of Sus. I am happy with my strength an mass gains. I am gonna take clomid too. But what i want to know is how am i gonna hold my gains during the football season. I leave for college mid august, an im worried about droppin weight during camp. What can i do to help maintain everything durin 14 days of camp. Please help!! O we only get tested when we make the playoffs. They start in Nov.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Instead of resorting back to AS just to keep weight on, up your calories once again. Since you're going to be out there sweating it all out, you've got to replace those plus more in order to keep your weight.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    you will almost certainly lose mass during football season, especially if u do crazy running brother. it is a known fact. thats why football players are all juiced up in the offseason and shrink at the end of game season, with all the intense cardio and shit ! not much u can do but eat eat eat eat. !

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    eat like you've never eatin before. My brother plays football for Umass and he hits winny right after the last game. He keeps most of it during the season due to a strict diet and training at school. Just watch out for the testing he got tested 2 days when he returned make sure you plan accordingly and good luck!

yeah winyn tabs might help, if u can get ligit ones !

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I have heard of people using Clenbuterol to keep gains, but I dont have any 1st hand knowlege of that.
    Dude, keep the cals high...buy a big can of whey protein, and have 3 shakes spread through out the day...maybe stock up on protein bars too, you can eat those on the sidelines...sleep all night...
    If you do these things, you just might be surprised that you lose mostly fat!

D

thanks alot guys for the info.. I have an apartment this year so i think the food part will be covered an. But is it worth it to hit the winny in season?

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know the truth about college sports. Mainly at big d1 schools. What is the deal with juice at school. I hear at some schools coaches give players juice. I also hear that no one juices in college. I feel like there are a majority of college players juicing. Pollack of uga just broke the all time bench max at uga. I think he put up well over 600lbs. How is this possible with out juice?

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Alot of kids juice during the season... They say its worth the risk but some do have an inside ear on the testing. My brother has gotten tested all three years hes been there. Its all about knowing the game kind of like a cat and mouse thing. Just always make sure of the steroid and its existence in the body. Just make sure to clean up hard.

Yeah i would like to no too about d-1 schools to. But everything is so hush hush about those schools. i know a couple of 1-aa kids an they say a ton of kids juice during an after..But do u think it is worht for me to hit the winny though

uhm, like here at my university, every colledge football player juices, lol thats how i learned about it ! i mean mostly the pros, not the lil football wannabe's that just want some pussy. i mean the actual big teams. in the last 20 years or so the average weight of a lineman has gone up 40 lbs !

=)

Thread Information