Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 5 Post By Ashop

Thread: 1st cycle - going on vacation, shoot double?

GregJones is offline New Member

1st cycle - going on vacation, shoot double?

Hey guys so I started my first cycle of testosterone cypionate 250mg/week July 26th.. I Shoot 0.5ml (250mg/ml) twice a week, Fridays and mondays.

I'm going on vacation On a Sunday sept 15th and returning the following Sunday sept 22. Now my question is do I shoot a double dose the week prior to this or how exactly do I go about this so that the week that I would be on vacation I would have a steady dosage without risking fluctuations etc.

ALSO worthy to note: I missed my dose monday aug 19th, and continued my regular shot again sat aug 24th. Due to what i thought was an infected PIP which I later realized was a reaction to the shot. Been warming my vial and splitting shot between 2 sites on injection days and it helps a lot.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GregJones View Post
    Hey guys so I started my first cycle of testosterone cypionate 250mg/week July 26th.. I Shoot 0.5ml (250mg/ml) twice a week, Fridays and mondays.

I'm going on vacation On a Sunday sept 15th and returning the following Sunday sept 22. Now my question is do I shoot a double dose the week prior to this or how exactly do I go about this so that the week that I would be on vacation I would have a steady dosage without risking fluctuations etc.

ALSO worthy to note: I missed my dose monday aug 19th, and continued my regular shot again sat aug 24th. Due to what i thought was an infected PIP which I later realized was a reaction to the shot. Been warming my vial and splitting shot between 2 sites on injection days and it helps a lot.
    Yes, you can just do the whole thing on Sunday.

when you come back, split your doses up Sunday and Wednesday instead of Sunday and Monday.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yes, you can just do the whole thing on Sunday.

when you come back, split your doses up Sunday and Wednesday instead of Sunday and Monday.
    Well I guess I have 2 questions here..

1. IF i'm already doing fri-monday shots, can I switch days?

2. If test cyp is going to take 2 weeks to hit me isn't what i'm feeling now from 2 weeks ago shot? And if so shouldn't I be prepping for a week away, 2 weeks before going away?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GregJones View Post
    Well I guess I have 2 questions here..

1. IF i'm already doing fri-monday shots, can I switch days?

2. If test cyp is going to take 2 weeks to hit me isn't what i'm feeling now from 2 weeks ago shot? And if so shouldn't I be prepping for a week away, 2 weeks before going away?
    You over thinking it my friend. You can switch it to any days that work out for you as long as they are evenly split OR you can just do one injection every 5-7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    You over thinking it my friend. You can switch it to any days that work out for you as long as they are evenly split OR you can just do one injection every 5-7 days.
    Thank you for your help!

Thread Information