bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Trenbolone is totally crap...

This little comment comes from the Undercover Pro. What do you guys think....

__________________________________________________ _________
    Trenbalone. Are you referring to all that useless yellow stuff people are making from melting down the pellets in oil and then selling it to a bunch of suckers? I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. You have a bunch of these so-called gurus melting down Finilplex Pellets (tren pellets designed to be injected into cattle) and mixing them in oil. All it takes is one idiot who is loaded up on test and this idiotic mix to say he's growing like never before and everyone will join in buying the stuff. Fact is that it's the testosterone that is working and not the so-called tren. My advice to you is to throw the crap out because it is useless! All these companies selling the shit were started from people trying to get rich, and they are. I've been laughing at this tren thing ever since Finilplex hit the scene about 6 years ago. There is no real Tren!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Funny he said that, considering he later suggeested someone else use it (Tren) in their stack. So whats the deal?

BDTR is offline Retired
    he's an idiot, thats all im going to say. Tren is by far IMO the nectar of the gods, ive run test without it and i've run test with it, there is a HUGE difference. Where did that come from?

kayshound is offline New Member
    if that guy is a bodybuilder i cut my left 19 inch arm. he is not only an idiot but also got zero clue about how much fina is close to growth hormone in its overall contribution to the physiqe. i look like a fuckin pro bodybuilder while im on fina/dbol /gh and insulin . that guy is a nut case.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Isnt the undercover BB = Craig "tightass" Titus?

How do that fool explain all the brothers out there doing fina only cycles with improved strength and vascularity? I guess itīs all in there heads!

Undercover BB is a fool. Cant belive people read his shit!

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    " I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. "

Too bad finaplix h is just that...pure tren (after doing the silly little experiment that is) !

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Isnt the undercover BB = Craig "tightass" Titus?

How do that fool explain all the brothers out there doing fina only cycles with improved strength and vascularity? I guess itīs all in there heads!

Undercover BB is a fool. Cant belive people read his shit!
    Today was the first i ever heard of this guy. Whoever he is, the information he gives out sounds like an ad for BCAA's and some other supplements. It does seem like this person is getting their name tossed around quit a bit. Why in the world would he ever say something like that and does anyone have a clue who he is?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I can tell you this. I have a real VIAL of the stuff. I will post a picture if you want to see it. I had to stop taking it because of all the sides I got. But trust me, it's the real shit!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Well he spelled tren wrong throughout that whole article.

That guy doesn't have a clue what he's talkinga bout.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    prolyl some skinny kid in real life, lol !

Thread Information