Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Nauseous

Wasting Away is offline New Member

Nauseous

I am a month into a cycle and can’t eat enough due to feeling nauseous most of the time and especially while eating.
    I scrapped my original plans and have been on 500 Cyp, 200 Primo going to 400 now and 4 iu HGH daily. I was using Nolvadex but just got some Letrozole in case the Nolvadex wasn’t working. Letro at 2x/week .25
    Cyp and primo have never done this to me so my thinking is that it must be the HGH or high estrogen.
    Anyone else had this problem? If I can’t eat more I am wasting gear.
    Thanks

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasting Away View Post
    I am a month into a cycle and can’t eat enough due to feeling nauseous most of the time and especially while eating.
    I scrapped my original plans and have been on 500 Cyp, 200 Primo going to 400 now and 4 iu HGH daily. I was using Nolvadex but just got some Letrozole in case the Nolvadex wasn’t working. Letro at 2x/week .25
    Cyp and primo have never done this to me so my thinking is that it must be the HGH or high estrogen.
    Anyone else had this problem? If I can’t eat more I am wasting gear.
    Thanks
    You're taking letro right now? Stop taking it and see if you're feeling better.

I just started the Letro this week.
    I didn’t have any AI except Nolvadex and since I was only taking test and Primo I thought it would handle any issue but I guess it didn’t. I know Letro is strong but I was going to use sparingly until I can get a safer AI. I am feeling a bit better after three days now but still some sick feeling when eating big. It takes me about double my usual eating time.
    I have never had an Estro issue before and a buddy said at a high enough level nausea will set in.
    Thanks for reply
    Last edited by Wasting Away; 09-17-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasting Away View Post
    I just started the Letro this week.
    I didn’t have any AI except Nolvadex and since I was only taking test and Primo I thought it would handle any issue but I guess it didn’t. I know Letro is strong but I was going to use sparingly until I can get a safer AI. I am feeling a bit better after three days now but still some sick feeling when eating big. It takes me about double my usual eating time.
    I have never had an Estro issue before and a buddy said at a high enough level nausea will set in.
    Thanks for reply
    Nolva isn't an AI.

Were you even actually having estrogen-related side effects? But yeah, letro can give you nausea. You might not even need an AI at that dose of test since you're also taking primo with it.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-18-2021 at 05:11 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Besides the nausea I have low energy and no sex drive. The test should have me feeling pretty good. No gyno issues but only a month in.
    I thought I could get by without an AI as you said but something not right. I think I will stop the HGH and AI and see. Should have Arim in a couple weeks if needed and not buying more HGH will allow more Primo.
    Appreciate your help. I will follow up with results when I figure this out.
    Last edited by Wasting Away; 09-18-2021 at 11:21 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What’s your age and cycle experience? Any issues in the past?

These dudes are spot on, no reason to be on nolva, let alone Letro.

Any gyno history?

AI’s and SERM’s come with more baggage than gear in my opinion and should only be reserved for people that really need them. A recent post mentioned “taking an AI without symptoms is like taking Tylenol before you have a headache”. That’s so spot on.

I’ve run heavy test cycles and have never needed ancillaries on cycle. Ever. Estrogen is your friend…until it isn’t. Even with elevated blood work, I find it best to follow the symptoms and nausea is not a side effect of elevated E2 (at least not that I’ve seen or heard) it absolutely is with nolva and letro
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information