Thread: Should I trust

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Should I trust

My friend is going to introduce me to a guy that said he started taking steroids and got huge. He said that he could probaly supply me with some good stuff. I don't now exactly what it could be though. Should I trust?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    How trust worthy is your friend? How well does he know this guy? I would probably pass. I would never deal face to face with someone I just met.Going to jail is not worth it.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I trust this friend a lot. i've known him all my life. He also said he was going to try to purchase off of this guy. I'll meet the guy, chat with him. Maybe work out with him a few time. thanks for the advice bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well rule #1 when dealing with sources, NEVER listen to their cycle advise, anything he tells you to take, run it by us first. Remember, he's trying to make money, the more you use, the more $$ you give him. Good luck, I had a source in my gym for a short time but he got busted. Gym sources are usually really overpriced IMO and don't last long.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Gym

Gym Sources Are Way Overpriced

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well rule #1 when dealing with sources, NEVER listen to their cycle advise, anything he tells you to take, run it by us first. Remember, he's trying to make money, the more you use, the more $$ you give him. Good luck, I had a source in my gym for a short time but he got busted. Gym sources are usually really overpriced IMO and don't last long.

Good rule bro! I agree.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not trying to flame but how can we possibly tell you whether you should trust some guy your friend wants to introduce you to for a possible AAS sale. We don't know any of these people.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Bump........On the Trust issue.....Be Careful, Make your own Decisions, Trust your own Judgement, and always go with your Gut, if you were comfortable with this situation........you would have never asked....No Flame intended

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you trust your friend, and your friend knows this guy, let HIM get the aas for you, and give them to you.
    no need for you to deal with someone you dont know.
    for what its worth, i agree with rickson, we know none of these people.......

peace I4L

paperboy is offline Banned
    yea if your friend feels good about him, let him do the transaction, cause you don't seem to be so sure about him..

Thread Information