Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Cycles and swimmers

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member

Cycles and swimmers

Apologies in advance if this has already been addressed. I was reading in another thread (forgot which one) someone referencing having to come OFF cycle to make babies. Does your sperm count decrease when ON cycle? Reason I ask, I had a vasectomy in 2017 right before my engagement fell through so I never officially had it tested. I more or less had it unofficially tested with a few different “testers”. I haven’t a clue whether they were on birth control and never really followed up but never heard back either. So I’m finally……….yea I don’t know what the fuck we are but we’re fucking pretty regularly. And I just picked up a test kit to make SURE I’m firing blanks. Would it be best to hold off until I stop my current cycle for an accurate report? I’m 5 doses (16 days) in.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    AAS are not a guarantee of infertility but do generally have a negative impact (by the reduction of FSH). Best time to test though would be post cycle and post pct. Use HMG (for best chances) and HCG during cycle, right up to the start of pct.

But, if you had a vasectomy, this shouldn't be an issue, right?

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    AAS are not a guarantee of infertility but do generally have a negative impact (by the reduction of FSH). Best time to test though would be post cycle and post pct. Use HMG (for best chances) and HCG during cycle, right up to the start of pct.

But, if you had a vasectomy, this shouldn't be an issue, right?
    Well my fear is a false ZERO count. Say the vasectomy didn’t take, I’m ON cycle, and I get tested, comes back a ZERO. I just want to be 100% I’m shootings blanks. I’m at like a 99% sure, this is just the first girl I’ve routinely had sex with in 5 ish years.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids don’t immediately make you infertile. I believe there is a 1.5-2 month window where you still have active swimmers after you start steroids. I may be wrong, but I think this is why a lot of guys say they got their partners pregnant on cycle. There are anomalies, like Cyclon says, where some me can maintain some fertility in the long term, but I think this is pretty rare.
    Cylon357 and Swilderbeast like this.

Thread Information