Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you sir... very impressive!

Cant wait!

Gimpin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Gimpin, I've read your posts, you're taking Denkall t400 which has 10% BA, without cutting it, 1cc would give pain to a majority of the users on this board.
    Dizzle, I would love to cut it with something like deca , but for the reason of $$ I can not. I have been asking around trying to find out another way, and I have been told that there is an oil I can cut it with but until I get the oil it is going to be painful. Does this RT company make T400? And is it more expensive than Denkall or other companies... besides the source you get it from obviously.

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    RT's t-400 is not the same as denkall! Denkall has a few different types of test as to the RT has just 400mg of enethate per cc. The normal is 250mg per cc so it is obviously more bang for the buck. RT is now making a 250mg t-eth.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    RT's t-400 is not the same as denkall! Denkall has a few different types of test as to the RT has just 400mg of enethate per cc. The normal is 250mg per cc so it is obviously more bang for the buck. RT is now making a 250mg t-eth.
    T400 is T400.....

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    T400 is T400.....

AGREED!

Either way it's going to hurt, but that's because of the BA

Gimpin - I answered your PM, hope it helps, also scroll back in this thread and somebody posted a great link on how to cut it.

You should try the damn EQ 400 and T400 in one shot (like i'm about to start...*cringe*

here is the before/during/after

hehe

i can feel the bruises coming now - oh but what a small price for great gear!

K'Fit

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll are panzy asses! I managed the eq 400 and the test 400 with little to no pain. Just suck it up ya'll and lets grow!!!!!! Of course I do have a very high pain tolerance.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    t400 is t400, but Denkall is Enanthate , Cypionate and Prop. RT is just Enanthate.

jcrew.com is offline Banned

Exclamation well

well, as someone already mentioned on this board before: why do they have to put so much BA in it? are they afraid that the gear they're creating isn't being created in a sterile environment or rather a dirty lab and they're just trying to cover their asses? why not just make it in a clean lab and put a reasonable amount of BA in it?

and as far as sucking up the pain... i just sat through a lecture and it was mentioned that BA (referred to as a contaminent) isn't injected in certain areas of the body because it can cause a permanent neurotoxicity. i still have some numbness and tingling in my right pinky and ring finger after an injection in my right tricep that incapacitated it for a solid week.

anyone with any intelligent views on this please respond... i don't want to hear anymore tough guy bullshit when it comes to this.

preppy white-boy

i would have to agree. I only put a 1/4 cc in each quad and 1/4 cc in each rear delt which was saturday. Today, wed, its still red, puffy, and hurts like hell! Usually sunday is leg day and the gear took that away so something is wrong!!

Ok, you said your ring/pinki finger were going numb and possibly still numb. You also said you put the shot in your tricep area correct?

Ok, that being said when you shoot your tricep (not sure how much you shot, i'm guessing 1/4 cc) i would say that the oil/ba content was enough to create a lump and put a slight amount of pressure on the nerves in your arm. That being said, if you shot more than 1/4cc the pressure would be increased. I read your stats and you seem like a pretty lean guy from your stats. That being said, maybe your muscle bellies are not as enlongated or hold less than a person with more "fat" on them.

Again i'm basing this on my "idea" of what you look like based on stats in your profile.

As far as the high BA content. This is seen with anything that has a high BA content. Infact Denkall's has an average BA content of 10%.
    When I tested the RT gear it was 9.1% The deca was around 7%

Again J.Crew.com - I would have to ask -Did you try to cut it with any oil, or another AS to reduce the amount of BA? If not; given the location you shot and the known BA content of the AS, I would say it was an honest mistake. It would happen with any AS containing as much BA as Denkall or RT.

I'm still researching WHY the BA has to be so high, but I believe it has to do with the MIXING, of the AS and OIL, for it to bind properly it has to be made that way, and after making it can be lowered through baking etc etc.

Again that view is early in my research and i may completely flip flop my opinion later - an infact reserve the right to do so-

Big-G, i mean FEAR.COM - lol- You swear by the gear, and are smart enough to know to cut it with the amounts you've done....so hehe...um to you i do say "suck it up.." you know this product is legit and good.

KunipshunFit : pretty good advice. But ya must realize we (all on this thread) have tried other gears and even the RT brand and what were trying to say is that even in a small inject of 1/4 cc was enough to give me a limp that had me given exuses for a week!
    "Sucking it up" from other gear was not a problem. But this took the cake! I know i baked my t-eth-400 twice over and will do it again right when my next inject will be so i will post on here if it made it any better. With any luck, baking it might just proove that the BA wasnt distilled enough to be evenly concentratedand, thats it.
    By the way KunipshunFit, who is BIG-G ?????????

Talked to the guy at the lab...this is what he told me

enathate is just a painfull powder and anything 400mg is going to sting a other than eq or deca .

and that is because the eq ad deca are common in 400 and 300 mg/ml respectively so it's not as hard to raise the mg for them.

oh and who is Big-G...just this crazy kat that lives upsate. kool guy, last i saw pics, had huge traps...lol...something about you must remind me of him.... LOL
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 08-06-2003 at 02:16 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well I can talk all the tough guy BS I want! j.crew. Like Kinupshunfit said, you most likely hit a nerve or the oil you injected is putting pressure on the nerves.

good call KunipshunFit. Thats what i thought myself, that the mg ratio of test was so high per cc that its gonna sting regardless but the same is happening to a buddy of mine shooting the RT sust250 and prop!! I know my genetics well so i know im responding but damn, made my quads look like Mr o quads! And now i have 2 (nice looking) swelled up rear delts that seem to be staying that way.
    Anyway, glad to be compared to some other board member who was cool and huge as well! Even the crazy side is admirable!

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Is Rt Primo Available Yet?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    the primo is coming real soon supposedly.... everyone is talking about the pain... i'm using the denkall t400 AND rt eq 400mg and have not experienced as much pain as lots of people i know that have taken the denkall. I think the rt eq helps dilute it so it must be the rt t400 tht is causing you guys the pain.

jcrew.com is offline Banned

Cool wuss

i've done rt eq... no pain whatsoever. i've had more pain from injecting morphine sulfate into my quad than that shit and i'm not kiddin'!... hehe

i guess i could cut it with lidocaine and 1:100,000 epi but it would wear off too soon. i could also cut it with eq or just plain oil or b12. christ, next thing you know i'll be heating the shit up on a spoon like a smack junkie about to ride the h-train!

in case anyone's interested: i ate a whole pizza last night. i was defecating all day at work. i read on the bathroom wall where some renegade had written, "here i am my buns a' flexin, giving birth to a ten pound texan!" what a dick.

preppy white-boy

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    puerto rico
    need a prescription?...... Puerto Rico is actually part of the U.S. right?....

to MURPH, not tellin on an open board.

ABOUT THE R.T. PRIMO, should be out REAL soon if not already, im assuming it will sell like hotcakes especially if someone posts lab results!

To jcrew, i agree, u need to suck it up, ur only shooting sust250 and prop. At least im shooting something that has a reputation for painfull shots. Bro, im just joking, if u still have some eq, mix em, and boil up the test and shoot it when its warmed up. Shoot nice and slow.

On the real it seems as tho a batch of R.T. came out that is a bit overdosed in BA. Since we cant test it its just a guess based on our softball-sized lumps, redder than a lobster and as hard as cement, but who's complaining,,, im wakin up every mornin with a woodie that my shorty is riding before i even wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KunipshunFit,, i saw old posts of BIG-G, (big-mo-fo), he appears to be italian or spanish,, as you can see by my avatar, im black!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information