Bandit57 is offline New Member

Question Comments on running Test e and EQ for first cycle???

Hi guys I am new to the site and somewhat new to AAS... I'm 21 5'8" 190 with 16-18% BF and have been training for some 5 yrs now. I am considering a cycle like this:
    1-8 EQ @ 500mg per wk
    1-8 Test E @ 400mg per wk

This will be my first cycle along with a rigorous training schedule and a strict diet. Purpose of this cycle is more for cutting than bulk... would like to get to stay at the same weight with less fat and increased hardness.

Also I am asking if it would be ok to run them together i.e. 2 injections per week with each one contianing 250mg EQ and 200mg Test E in the smae syringe at the same site.

What do yall think?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You'll find it hard to cut with EQ if it affects your apptite like it does mine. However some Meridia or something to that effect could help. Here me thoughts:

I'd run the Test for at least 10 weeks, preferably 12. And the EQ one week shorter then the test. I's also run the Test at a higher dose than the EQ. This would be a nice cycle:

Test E: Weeks 1-12 500mg/week
    EQ: Weeks 1-11 400mg/week

That could be a very nice cutting cycle, but like most in here will say cutting is all about diet and not about the AAS used. Personally I'd save the cycle for bulking and cut naturally. Its not too hard to diet right and preserve muscle, then use the AAS to bulk and gain some nice LBM. My .02c.

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    Agree, Test for atleast 12 weeks since you need to give EQ some time to kick in.

This combo could be used for bulking or cutting but its diet dependent.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilo18
    Agree, Test for atleast 12 weeks since you need to give EQ some time to kick in.

This combo could be used for bulking or cutting but its diet dependent.
    very true if you eat junk while your on eq and eat nothing but that you will get big and probly fat you wont get the results that you were looking for you can also eat alot but quality food and bulk on it but you could also use it to cut if you watch how you eat... its all a matter of how you watch how youeat... and to respond to this post question i ran eq and test for my first cycle and i dont regret it at all but if i had to do it again i would do a test only cycle for my first cycle

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit57
    Hi guys I am new to the site and somewhat new to AAS... I'm 21 5'8" 190 with 16-18% BF and have been training for some 5 yrs now. I am considering a cycle like this:
    1-8 EQ @ 500mg per wk
    1-8 Test E @ 400mg per wk

This will be my first cycle along with a rigorous training schedule and a strict diet. Purpose of this cycle is more for cutting than bulk... would like to get to stay at the same weight with less fat and increased hardness.

Also I am asking if it would be ok to run them together i.e. 2 injections per week with each one contianing 250mg EQ and 200mg Test E in the smae syringe at the same site.

What do yall think?
    Great cycle bro! My first cycle looked just like that, except your dosages should look like Giants suggestion above.

I was also 21, training for about 5 years, and that was my first cycle. The EQ is going to make you VERY hungry, so make sure you keep your diet clean and you'll get huge!

Your BF is a tad high,you may wanna throw in some Clen or t3 for a bit into that cycle, it will allow to consume a lot of calories to grow while not upping your BF too much...

Good luck!

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    i been on test E and EQ for 20 weeks bro, and i think i look really good, however im alot older than you, so you may be able to get similiar result at lower doses and shorter time frame. good luck!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You'll find it hard to cut with EQ if it affects your apptite like it does mine. However some Meridia or something to that effect could help. Here me thoughts:

I'd run the Test for at least 10 weeks, preferably 12. And the EQ one week shorter then the test. I's also run the Test at a higher dose than the EQ. This would be a nice cycle:

Test E: Weeks 1-12 500mg/week
    EQ: Weeks 1-11 400mg/week

That could be a very nice cutting cycle, but like most in here will say cutting is all about diet and not about the AAS used. Personally I'd save the cycle for bulking and cut naturally. Its not too hard to diet right and preserve muscle, then use the AAS to bulk and gain some nice LBM. My .02c.
    I agree with the above, but would add another week to the cycle:

Test E: weeks 1-13 500mg/wk
    EQ: weeks 1-12 400mg/wk

It give the Eq an extra week to work. HOWEVER - if this is your first cycle I would recommend using only one compound (Test) so that you can see how you react.

Thread Information