thegame01 is offline Member

gyno!!!!need some advice

how long can it take to get some gyno under control .
    We are looking to get started on our next cycle but the drawback is my brother has a tit .Just one mind you lol

he's on nolva at 40 mg a day right now .Our last cycle ended about two months ago and he just started getting that a few weeks ago but hadnt noticed and besides he was down south with his sick new born for a few weeks .( she is doing good now)

Thanks and since it started growin pretty good should he take clomid along with the nolva or any other anti e's

also does nolva affect some readings through a blood test as his doctor is sending him for some tests (he;s wife was the one to notice it so he's screwed .he wont tell her about the AS so to the doc they went

thanks
    GZ

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    In my experience it takes only a few days...i was taking 40mg nolva/day and it worked pretty good. but I'm highly sensitive to gyno.

Some people may think i've lost my mind, but i can feel irritation after the first week of the cycle... It may be in my head but it's better safe than wearing a bra....

My last cycle, i ran 500mg/wk test enanthate , 20 mg/day nolvadex , 1.25 mg liquidex... went well. No bloat and no tit.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I am very gyno prone, so on my earlier cycles which were ran without an anti aromatase(ldex) I got gyno and immediately started hitting nolva at 80mg's for a few days, then 60 for about a week where the itching and puffiness started going down, then stayed at 40 for a while then eventually 20mg ED. Even though you are not on juice at the moment, the same protocol may still work. Though if it is more then just nipple puffiness and itching and a small soft lump, it is probably permanent and will require surgery.

BTW- Did you use clomid post cycle??

thegame01 is offline Member
    i did but no he didnt take clomid , as he was down south in the hospitals with his daughter during the period of time he was suppose to start clomid therapy .therefore he didnt have it with him and besides it never entered his mind when they flew them down south .

How big of a lump is too big/too late for anti e's
    Thanks
    GZ

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I had a pretty good size lump that hurt like a mofo. IF it gets really bad maybe see the doc. Most docters will help you out and give advice. it should go away but if it doesnt get it check out

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If he has full fledged gyno, then first off, the only way to get rid of it, is to have surgery. Now if he is having gyno symptoms well that is something that can be cleared up by taking Nolv, Armidex, liquidex, femara etc. There are different phases of gyno, however, depending on which phase he is.
    If 40 mg of nolv isn't doing the trick for him, up it until it becomes "under control", what I mean by Under control, is if he has lumps, or if his nips are tingling, burning, itching or hurting. I have been known to up nolv to 80 mg a day just to get lumps under control then once they cleared i went back down to 20-40 mg a day. Right now I am taking Raloxifene 120 mg per day just to keep my nips from hurting (mainly my left), and want to hear something else strange? I am not even on a cycle.
    Be sure and know what the advantages and disadvantages of Nolv and Armidex/liquidex/femara. These substances all are Anti E's, but the armidex/liquidex/femara group handle estrogen differently. Be sure and know how they work. I use nolv and armidex in conjunction with one another when I am on a cycle. I even use both post cycle as well.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Regarding the progress of the gyno, if you feel small almost granular like lumps all around your nipple and maybe one big one you might be ok. This is what I got and was able to reduce it to one bb sized lump that is barely noticeable. My nipple has remained alittle puffy, but its hard to tell. If I was loaded Id get the surgery, but for now its ok to me.

If the nipple is really starting to hang or point outwards and has a very large solid growth under it, then it is almost surely too late and will require surgery

Thread Information