Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453

    ICN's really worth it??

    Lately it seems as though ICN Galeinka's (sp??) are far more available than they were even six months ago. However, I seem to recall quite a bit of activity last spring having to do with some serious questioning not only of the circulating of some very credible fakes, but a very serious problem with a real batch as well.

    Either taking into consideration the above information or not giving it an merit whatsoever, in the big picture are ICN's worth the price when reputable test enan is being produced by solid UG's?? Is the stuff really that superior?

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    If legit, they're the single best test IMO. Each amp is overfilled as well, I love em.

  3. #3
    arby is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Library of Babel
    Posts
    143
    People are still complaining about them. I'd go with Schering.

    RB

  4. #4
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If legit, they're the single best test IMO. Each amp is overfilled as well, I love em.
    Im with you bro! BG if you can get ICN´s go for it!

  5. #5
    Lift Chief's Avatar
    Lift Chief is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Approaching Nirvana.
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by arby
    People are still complaining about them. I'd go with Schering.

    RB
    Are they complaining about the new lot? (0020)... need more specifics.

    I'm on 500mg of ICNs EW (0020) and my strength has gone up significantly... weight gone up slightly (but im keeping carbs lowish), and i do look significantly bigger.

    All in all i think they're back to typical ICN quality... but i haven't exactly blown up either.

    And a cycle of ICN should be about as much as a cycle of underground gear if you have a good source.

  6. #6
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    Are they complaining about the new lot? (0020)... need more specifics.

    I'm on 500mg of ICNs EW (0020) and my strength has gone up significantly... weight gone up slightly (but im keeping carbs lowish), and i do look significantly bigger.

    All in all i think they're back to typical ICN quality... but i haven't exactly blown up either.

    And a cycle of ICN should be about as much as a cycle of underground gear if you have a good source.
    The 0020 lot is good bro, alot of bro´s here on AR can confirm that.

  7. #7
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    There's even a newer lot than 0020 now. I forgot the number, but it was manufactured in June.

  8. #8
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    I also heard the only bad lot# started with a 15.

  9. #9
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Lot 0020 are good.

  10. #10
    Lift Chief's Avatar
    Lift Chief is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Approaching Nirvana.
    Posts
    905
    Glad to hear it... maybe my dose is a bit too low for my weight then... hmm, curious.

  11. #11
    big dog 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    Glad to hear it... maybe my dose is a bit too low for my weight then... hmm, curious.
    little chief i am in the same boat using icn galenkas ......look bigger hell of a lot stronger but only up 5 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks ...running 600-750 mg a week too!!! something not right there..........

  12. #12
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Given the very affordable prices of some very reputable UG's, it would appear that ICN's will run me approximately twice (a little less..not quite double) what similar doses of UG test enan (which I do trust as being accurately dosed and such). That has caused me to wonder somewhat...but still, I hear such good things about ICN's.

  13. #13
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by big dog 1
    little chief i am in the same boat using icn galenkas ......look bigger hell of a lot stronger but only up 5 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks ...running 600-750 mg a week too!!! something not right there..........
    Could be your diet, your training, or you are burning a lot of fat.

    My close friend is using 750mg EW of 0020 and he is up 15 pounds in 6 weeks. He eats and trains like a horse though.

    Last time people....0020 are good!!

  14. #14
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    I think Schering might be the best enanthate out there right now. I'm on 750 mgs/wk and boy are these babies potent as hell.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •