JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Help Me Questions!!!

What's up. I'm a novice. Having only done one cycle, I'm about to start a second. What do you guys (anyone) think about a Deca /WinnyDepot stack? What kind of results / side effects can I expect? I pondered a EQ/Winny stack as well. Frankly, I don't know what the fuck to do. I do know that I wouldn't mind gaining about 10 pounds of muscle and shredding what I have now. I'm 6'3'', 200lbs. I'm an athlete, so I'm in pretty good shape, but not close to what I'd like to be. Can anyone help me out and recommend a pretty safe cycle which would help me add some muscle, strength, and cut up without stacking a ton of shit and having to inject non-stop?
    I know it's a tough task, but I'm sure some of you vets out there have some good info and ideas for me. I'm open and grateful for all suggestions.
    Thanks a lot.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    first off.. u have to inject winny at least every 2nd day...
    and the deca winy cylce would giveu aswome results with the right diet.. but U NEED A TEST when u run winny.. and test should be in every cycle IMO... no test with deca equals limp balony pony

Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    What's up. I'm a novice. Having only done one cycle, I'm about to start a second. What do you guys (anyone) think about a Deca /WinnyDepot stack? What kind of results / side effects can I expect? I pondered a EQ/Winny stack as well. Frankly, I don't know what the fuck to do. I do know that I wouldn't mind gaining about 10 pounds of muscle and shredding what I have now. I'm 6'3'', 200lbs. I'm an athlete, so I'm in pretty good shape, but not close to what I'd like to be. Can anyone help me out and recommend a pretty safe cycle which would help me add some muscle, strength, and cut up without stacking a ton of shit and having to inject non-stop?
    I know it's a tough task, but I'm sure some of you vets out there have some good info and ideas for me. I'm open and grateful for all suggestions.
    Thanks a lot.
    Wks 1-11 Test enth @ 500mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    Wks 8-13 Winny 50mg/ED

Thread Information