logen32 is offline Associate Member

What do you guys think?

Hey

So heres the story, well now almost a year ago i was going to start a cycle of test S(400mg) and d-bol(30mgED) for 5 weeks, dbol for the first 4. Well i was waiting on the pct goods to come in and well it never came in and even after the many urges of just starting it and assuming it would come I never did.

Anyways a few weeks down the road, i herniated a disk in my lower back which sucked preety badly which put me out of the gym for a long time. Well i'v now been going to the gym for the past two months and things are good, strengths comming back up.

NOW..... I wanna keep going at it for mabye a half a year and get back my lifts and get a bit more size. Though i have a choice, I also have M-drol, and was thinking of doing that as my first cycle, cuz theres that mentality in the back of my head that its a bit less intense cuz its legal which i know is wrong, considering its toxisity on the liver.

So finally my question is should i skip the ph and just go straight to the steriods , or would m-drol be a good first cycle.

My stats are 6'3" 225(i wanna get to mabye 235-240 before i start the cycle) 14-15% and 21 years old and would be 22 in a few months.

Thank you for your patience.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Personally I would skip the ph stuff and do the gear. But it almost seems you are skeptical of doing the gear for whatever reason. Is this true?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Go natty till your ready, then do the cycle you planned. imo

Just make sure you've got ya pct stuff before you start.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Is that Test Suspension you have?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    So how long have you been out of the gym due to the herniated disk? You could gain 10lbs natty pretty easy, just make sure diet is up and you get to where you want then hit up the cycle. All PCT ancilleries can be found at www.ar-r.com (the banner up top for research supplies.)

10nispro

There is a little part of me that is a little skeptical, the only reason is because i did a little run, one injection to determine the pain level and it was pretty brutal. (But mabye it was due to it being a virgin muscel.)

The test suspension was a birthday gift from a friend of mine who was a compets and i personaly would have gone for Test E.

Iv been out for quite some time, around 6-7 months. The pct things were ordered from ar...Im not bad mouthing them, i guess it was a probleam with cutoums, and i recived the money back so all is good.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by logen32 View Post
    10nispro

There is a little part of me that is a little skeptical, the only reason is because i did a little run, one injection to determine the pain level and it was pretty brutal. (But mabye it was due to it being a virgin muscel.)

The test suspension was a birthday gift from a friend of mine who was a compets and i personaly would have gone for Test E.

Iv been out for quite some time, around 6-7 months. The pct things were ordered from ar...Im not bad mouthing them, i guess it was a probleam with cutoums, and i recived the money back so all is good.
    How often you planning to jab the test?

2 injections of 30mg a day, 6-7 hours apart.

Thread Information