Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    realityarts's Avatar
    realityarts is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, California USA
    Posts
    502

    250mg of Test Enan - Enough?

    For a first cycle, is 250mg of Test Enanthate (TESTOVIRON DEPOT) per week for 10 weeks a decent trial run?

    I'd take Nolva straight through cycle and for PCT (with Clomid).

    The reason I ask is that my system is quite sensitive to drugs. My BP is also somewhat high (128/90) and have high triglycerides...

    What are some of the health conditions that AS should not be used. For example, AS can dramatically worsen cancer. Are there any particular blood test results and conditions that are definite indicators against AS use?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    ...................................For example, AS can dramatically worsen cancer.................

    Thanks.
    There was a link posted to a research about cancer and AS....... according to that study AS' users reduced cancer risk.

    Try to find it.

    There is also a lot of interesting info about AS side effects, worth reading.

    Regarding 250mg of test - it varies.... It could be enough for some and not enough for the others.

  3. #3
    realityarts's Avatar
    realityarts is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, California USA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    There was a link posted to a research about cancer and AS....... according to that study AS' users reduced cancer risk.

    Try to find it.

    There is also a lot of interesting info about AS side effects, worth reading.

    Regarding 250mg of test - it varies.... It could be enough for some and not enough for the others.
    Would the same amount of Nolva/Clomid be used for 250mg of test per week (10 weeks)?

  4. #4
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Would the same amount of Nolva/Clomid be used for 250mg of test per week (10 weeks)?
    I use 20mg of nolva every day, regardless of how much gear I use. I use Clomid for PCT only 300/100/50 - also, regardless of the cycle.

  5. #5
    Tank21's Avatar
    Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    337
    yeah, your clomid PCT will stay the same. enath at 250, ya never know. It may work for you, it all depends on the person and what you make of it. As for side effects, you could read all day about that.

  6. #6
    n0_Genetics's Avatar
    n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    251
    i would go for 500mg just in case i see nuts from 250mg per week. but well, certainly do vary from individuals, you never know, you just might be the lucky few

  7. #7
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I did half my cycle with only 250mg of TEST and saw great gains.....

  8. #8
    realityarts's Avatar
    realityarts is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, California USA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I did half my cycle with only 250mg of TEST and saw great gains.....
    Wow! The pictures do not even look like the same guy. The after photo shows a hat on your head. Do you still have hair...?

    How are you doing now?

  9. #9
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394
    I would ay that 250mg/week should be fine......say you put on 10 lbs, that will be much easier to maintain post cycle than say 15 or 20....or more.

    I think you should never do more than the minimum needed for growth.

    JMHO

    D

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    For a first cycle I wouldn't run less than 400mg of Test a week.

  11. #11
    realityarts's Avatar
    realityarts is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, California USA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    For a first cycle I wouldn't run less than 400mg of Test a week.
    I can find this in vials of 100mg and 250mg. So, I guess i'm using 500mg. I'd rather use 400, but it is more costly to buy the 100mg vials.

  12. #12
    100571's Avatar
    100571 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    401
    I would go with a single shot of 1.5-1.6cc of the Test250E every week. I have heard it is hard to get T-400 unless you are ordering $300+ worth of gear.

  13. #13
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    I can find this in vials of 100mg and 250mg. So, I guess i'm using 500mg. I'd rather use 400, but it is more costly to buy the 100mg vials.
    Test E is a lnog E - it's good because you can adjust your weekly mg intake by changing injection time.
    ie
    Injecting once / week = 250 mg/week
    injecting e6d of 250mg = approx 290mg/week
    injecting e5d = 350mg / week
    injecting e4d = 437mg/ week
    injecting e3d = 583mg/week
    etc.

    so, If you have 250 vials, but want to go 400mg/week, you can inject every 4 1/2 days.

  14. #14
    realityarts's Avatar
    realityarts is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, California USA
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    so, If you have 250 vials, but want to go 400mg/week, you can inject every 4 1/2 days.
    Thanks for the tip Rookiejay.

  15. #15
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    You can get BP monitors at the drugstore, if you haven't already got one, for not too much money. It might help you to keep track while you're on in case it gets out of hand.

    I'm not sure what you can do about trigycerides other than adjusting your diet, but you probably already know that.

  16. #16
    Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    149
    I am actually going through the same problem
    I wna to dart 250mg of test only.....last cycle i bloated like a sick bastard

    any advice..?

  17. #17
    BRAVO's Avatar
    BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Next door to a retard.
    Posts
    72
    IMO 500mg works the best, best bang for your buck ... depending on how much you weigh.

  18. #18
    Shortyrock13's Avatar
    Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    On a field of dreams
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Test E is a lnog E - it's good because you can adjust your weekly mg intake by changing injection time.
    ie
    Injecting once / week = 250 mg/week
    injecting e6d of 250mg = approx 290mg/week
    injecting e5d = 350mg / week
    injecting e4d = 437mg/ week
    injecting e3d = 583mg/week
    etc.

    so, If you have 250 vials, but want to go 400mg/week, you can inject every 4 1/2 days.

    how accurate is this? so if one wanted to do 300mg a week of test e, you'd do a little over 1cc every 6 days of 250? also, on less frequent injects do sides tend to increase because of changing blood lvls, or w/ the long ester is that not much of an issue? especially at a lower dose?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •