peaker is offline Senior Member

underdosed.. bump to 1 gram?

currently on my first cycle 7 weeks in, 500mg cyp/week

i have put on around 6-7 pounds. eating good, feeling a bit stronger, but nothing special and absolutely no sex drive. dead!.

i am thinking my test is underdosed and i was going to run it for 12 weeks but since i have extra was thinking or keeping it around 12 but bumping it up to a gram and see how i react to that. its home made stuff (yeah i know, not a good choice).

problem is i have no nolva on hand but running femara at 2.5mg EOD since i start and i'm not holding any water or gyno symptoms.
    dont think i would need nolva if i have heaps of femara since its a pretty strong anti e for stopping estrogen conversion

good idea to bump to 1 gram for a 4 weeks and see how that goes? keep the femara dosage at 2.5mg EOD?

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 09-10-2003 at 03:27 AM.

bump

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMHO - I would stop the cycle, throw the shit away and get a new hook up. Sounds like you were sold some duds. The weight you have gained is probably placebo, very possible naturally to put on 6-7 pounds in almost 2 months.

I know it sucks to hear it - but you were probably given some bad stuff... and personally, I would stop putting it into my body... whatever it is. Even if it had traces of testosterone or nandrolone in it - you don't even know for sure how much or what you are administering. For this reason I prefer to stay away from underground labs... time for you to go do some more networking in the gym

exactly what i didnt want to hear. but i have to deal with it.

feeling heaps stronger though, and everyone says i look way bigger so i dont know, maybe the scales are not a good indication because i am dropping bodyfat.

everyone at my gym thinks on my gear now hehe
    i pray to god i actually am!!

i;ve put on very close to an inch on my arms i dont think i could have done that naturally in 6 weeks?

not to mention my shoulder injury which i had for 6 months is gone and i can bench more than i ever did before i injuried it

maybe there is hope thats the shit is legit!
    Last edited by peaker; 09-10-2003 at 07:11 AM.

come on guys bump

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test are you taking and who makes it?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I got some denkall t400 right now and it is either bunk or highly underdosed so it's not just underground labs you have to stay away from...what brand are you using anyway

home made stuff... my sources doesnt hide the fact thats its home brew...
    i dont know what to do!
    would pumping 1 gram, infact less if underdosed be ok for a few weeks?

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your stuff works since you lost fat and got stronger. Don't see anything wrong with bumping it up though if you feel the need.

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    Sounds like your stuff works since you lost fat and got stronger. Don't see anything wrong with bumping it up though if you feel the need.
    bumping it to 750mg/week. see how that goes.
    as far as gains go, i am not holding ANY water, femara is the best shit, ran it from day one and no bloat what so ever. rather have leans gains then blow up and lose it.

i think the femara has killed my sex drive, blocked to much estrogen!

i've heard it happening to guys.

keep you guys posted.

peaker

vets? what do u guys think?

Don King is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    vets? what do u guys think?
    lol...
    me and you are the same, some strength gains and a bit of weight but no sides.

only i was using 1 gram of test for a month and am now on 1.4 grams for the past week and a bit.

If you're really curious as to if it's real or not, go get your testosterone levels checked. I'm not going to do this, as I found a good powder source, and am probably just going to run out my gear first, then continue on with my homemade.

why don't you bump it to a gram now and order a bit of nolva now? It won't kick in immediately anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    why don't you bump it to a gram now and order a bit of nolva now? It won't kick in immediately anyway.
    i can get heaps of femara, if i am blocking out estrogen to begin with, in theory i wont need nolva, but like theory on paper never actually occur in reality. but think 2.5mg EOD of femara should be plenty??

what do u femara lovers think???

peaker

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    i can get heaps of femara, if i am blocking out estrogen to begin with, in theory i wont need nolva, but like theory on paper never actually occur in reality. but think 2.5mg EOD of femara should be plenty??

what do u femara lovers think???

peaker
    I don't know, never used it and only have nolva on hand for cycle & PCT(which i'm not taking until i need to, and only if the cycle ends due to $$$). An update is I'm starting to love this cycle. strength is hitting harder and harder now and i've got a bit of acne to show sides wise. still the only side though, and the acne's not abominable at least to me.

My opinion for you is just to bump it and run the femara higher. you know you want to.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id stop and try out some real gear, not your sources homeade stuff or whatever it is.

Thread Information