1-4wk: 100mg prop ED -OR- drol 100mg ED
    1-15 wk: Test enanth 250mg EOD
    1-14wk: EQ 200mg EOD
    1-15wk: Tren (No ester) 100mg EOD
    8-10wk: HCG 5000iu/wk
    11-17wk: Winny tabs 150mg ED
    week 18: Clomid

Nolva and Bromo at hand!

OK! DONT comment the dosages, just comment the layout!!!
    Is it any good!?
    You are straight up retarded, mate

Britguy is offline Banned

Angry

Just leave the prick 2 it, there are lots of people on here who know and have used gear correctly and sensibly, this guy just doesn't wanna listen personally i think this is the whole point of this forum, it people like this who give us gear users a bad name when they suddenly keel over with a heartattack from the ridiculously high and over the top dosages.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    OH MY GOD!!!

How pathetic are you guys really???
    MAN! You are talking PURE NONSENSE!!!

MANY... I repeat.. MANY people here gets a green light for their SUPER-BOOSTED 52+ week cycles...

While I, with my 15wk only, and small dosages compared to some other guys, get FLAMED like fuck!!! CMON GUYS!!!

If there is someone whos retarded and a prick, its you two guys!

BTW! Didnt I tell you that my last cycle at 500sus/400deca/50dbol was FUCKING underdosed???????????????
    So there ya go!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the unessesary post!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    OH MY GOD!!!

How pathetic are you guys really???
    MAN! You are talking PURE NONSENSE!!!

MANY... I repeat.. MANY people here gets a green light for their SUPER-BOOSTED 52+ week cycles...

While I, with my 15wk only, and small dosages compared to some other guys, get FLAMED like fuck!!! CMON GUYS!!!

If there is someone whos retarded and a prick, its you two guys!

BTW! Didnt I tell you that my last cycle at 500sus/400deca/50dbol was FUCKING underdosed???????????????
    So there ya go!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the unessesary post!
    first, those who are running long, high dosage cycles are highly experienced users...not novices. they have been around this game for a long time....

for your experience, your cycle length and dosages are too high...everyone is telling you this...stop and think why!?

it is frustrating when you give someone advice (who clearly needs it) and sticks their nose up at it.

i will admit that there is no need for the name calling or personal attacks, but if you have no intention of taking advice, in the future, please don't ask for it.
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 10-02-2003 at 12:54 PM.

oh god...................... your doses are crazy just take the advice of everyone here we wont steer u wrong

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    first, those who are running long, high dosage cycles are highly experienced users...not novices. they have been around this game for a long time....

for your experience, your cycle length and dosages are too high...everyone is telling you this...stop and think why!?

it is frustrating when you give someone advice (who clearly needs it) and sticks their nose up at it.

i will admit that there is no need for the name calling or personal attacks, but if you have no intention of taking advice, in the future, please don't ask for it.
    Bro, I did 500sus/400deca/50dbol without any visual gains... But the only thing I'm doing now is upping the dosages by 50% Thats not too much is it!? Because last time, as I said, I didnt feel any major sides...
    So therefore I CAN handle higher dosages, and they might give me better results!

Believe me bro... I have a friend who started his cycle with me... I finished after 10wks, he did it for 15! And he ran 1000test/wk... I tried to warn him back then... Because that dosage was WAY too much for a first one... but guess what!? He is BIG!!! And I MEAN BIG!!!!

Therefore am I upping my dosages this time, alongside my cycle-time!

I was just asking for the layout... not dosages!

Because like everybody knows... its varies from one to another! Maybe 250test ED is PERFECT for me! I'll give it a shot, before I get married and STOP steroids !

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's an idea. Maybe you didn't gain because your diet/workout/sleep schedule sucked? I'm willing to bed that that's the case, judging you by your stubborness and unreasonable inability to listen to others advice. Try fixing these things first, and then maybe focus on gear. Even then i bet you're the kind of person that even the most legit source would scam on purpose and laugh about it with his buddies. Something like "haha, that kid thinks he's on a gram of test a week, hahaha"
    If this is offensive, sorry, but don't ask for advice if you don't want to listen to it.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-02-2003 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Here's an idea. Maybe you didn't gain because your diet/workout/sleep schedule sucked? I'm willing to bed that that's the case, judging you by your stubborness and unreasonable inability to listen to others advice. Try fixing these things first, and then maybe focus on gear. Even then i bet you're the kind of person that even the most legit source would scam on purpose and laugh about it with his buddies. Something like "haha, that kid thinks he's on a gram of test a week, hahaha"
    If this is offensive, sorry, but don't ask for advice if you don't want to listen to it.
    Ate over 4500kcal CLEAN and trained like FUCK!!! But I gained only some strength(maybe some muscle... but NOT so visible!)

My source is a close friend, so I doubt he would scam me! BTW! He came up with my cycle this feb! And, yes, HE is the guy who got big by doing 1g test/wk! OK! I dont need any more help from you guys... Maybe its time to quit AR!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information