Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

Prop Cycle/RT prop question?

I've got 60ml of rt 100mg prop, since my last batch of denkall t400 seemed to be fake and I got no gains or sides off it i'm gonna jump on the rt prop at 100mg ed for 6 weeks. Has anyone else on here run the RT prop yet? What kind of gains should I see from this? I'm looking for 8-12lbs of lean muscle. Also is there anything specific I should know about prop. I plan on doing 1cc ed and doing injections in delts/quads/glutes. Does prop expand the muscle it is shot into more? I.e. site injections? When should I start the clomid and how much at the end of the cycle? Thanks guys!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    I've got 60ml of rt 100mg prop, since my last batch of denkall t400 seemed to be fake and I got no gains or sides off it i'm gonna jump on the rt prop at 100mg ed for 6 weeks. Has anyone else on here run the RT prop yet? What kind of gains should I see from this? I'm looking for 8-12lbs of lean muscle. Also is there anything specific I should know about prop. I plan on doing 1cc ed and doing injections in delts/quads/glutes. Does prop expand the muscle it is shot into more? I.e. site injections? When should I start the clomid and how much at the end of the cycle? Thanks guys!
    i personally havn't ran any RT products but word of mouth has them rated pretty high...with any properly dosed prop i think 8-12 pounds of lean mass is achievable over 6 weeks if you can manage your diet well.

as far as spot injecting, pain for me subsides after 3 weeks but up until then be prepared that you could have the 'dead' feeling in the shoulders. quad pain is bearable and walking helps ease it somewhat as well.

run the clomid like any other post since you are getting 700mg/wk.
    day 1 - 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

that should cover it...you can start 48-72 hours after last prop administration.

3 weeks?? damn usually my pain from shots is gone in a day or two... thx for the info bro! Anyone out there ran the rt prop??

Is 25g 1in long enough??

Good to hear sgfuryz, how bad was the pain from the prop?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Im starting RT prop in just a few hours.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have been on the RT prop for about 10 weeks....no pain at all!! And hey SGFury..you can buy Trenbolone from RT now. Made from pure powder and not pellets.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well the RT prop hurts me like a bitch. not the injections, but the day after...hell even 10 hours later. It hurts to do anything....but that doesnt stop me!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    QV prop hurts as well I have not tried any RT yet but cant wait=)

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well I got my RT Tren and SL Prop...these companies...man what a deal!! 20cc tren for $100 and 10cc of prop for $30...Alot better than my first source...Test400 $200...Loefflers 4la..$180..thanx to the source god for blessin' me!

Thread Information