Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    someday is offline Member
    Man.......money you better get your shit straight fo a bust your ass with a 2x4. No seriously whenever i cant eat i go bust ass at the gym for an hour until my stomache starts to cramp then go hit the nearest buffet, not with the intention of eating for myself, but with the intention of running that cute little waitress around so much she starts sweatin......then again im an asshole....hope the b12 works let us now

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It's OTC in Canada. I pay $3 for 10ml at the drug store.
    B12 is OTC in Canada? I'm not too far from Canada Niagra Falls. Any local drug store? Would you be able to help me in regards to how I should use it in my upcoming first cycle:

wk 1-10 400mg ew of Test Enanthate (gals)
    wk 1-10 50mg ed of proviron (sherring)
    wk 12-15 20mg Nolva ed
    wk 12-15 Clomid (300/200/100)

When should I inject my B12 for an adequate boost in appetite. Also if you have a great link for more in for on B12 that would help. Thanks Money Boss.

Doc

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    B12 is OTC in Canada? I'm not too far from Canada Niagra Falls. Any local drug store? Would you be able to help me in regards to how I should use it in my upcoming first cycle:

wk 1-10 400mg ew of Test Enanthate (gals)
    wk 1-10 50mg ed of proviron (sherring)
    wk 12-15 20mg Nolva ed
    wk 12-15 Clomid (300/200/100)

When should I inject my B12 for an adequate boost in appetite. Also if you have a great link for more in for on B12 that would help. Thanks Money Boss.

Doc
    I go to London Drugs which is a western Canadian chain. Go to any drug store. If they give you hassle tell them that you have been doing it for years now and you know what you're doing. If they ask how much you're doing...say 1000mcg per month...that should get them off your back.

I was doing about 2000mcg a month a while ago and I felt good. With my appetite issues I'm going to do 1000mcg per week. I did a shot yesterday...I already feel more energy.

I just read your cycle...400mg EW of "gals"? Do you mean Galenika (ICN)? If so those are 250mg amps. You may want to consider doing some test prop 1-4 75mg ED to jump start your cycle until the test prop kicks in.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Until you get your appitie back Pumpseeker had a good idea. Drink weight gainer protein shakes and protein bars. Hopefully the B-12 will help.

Are you getting enough sleep..... when I don't sleep enough I tend to miss meals because I'm too tired to eat. I'm one of those people if I miss a meal I lose weight quickly

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Until you get your appitie back Pumpseeker had a good idea. Drink weight gainer protein shakes and protein bars. Hopefully the B-12 will help.

Are you getting enough sleep..... when I don't sleep enough I tend to miss meals because I'm too tired to eat. I'm one of those people if I miss a meal I lose weight quickly
    I did B12 yesterday and I also drank tonnes of water and ate some protein. I feel better. No where near where I was but I can feel more energy and I feel like eating again. I've already had ~50g of protein this morning and I still haven't had my lunch. I think I'm heading back in the right direction after a little blip.

If anything I think I'm sleeping too much!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I go to London Drugs which is a western Canadian chain. Go to any drug store. If they give you hassle tell them that you have been doing it for years now and you know what you're doing. If they ask how much you're doing...say 1000mcg per month...that should get them off your back.

I was doing about 2000mcg a month a while ago and I felt good. With my appetite issues I'm going to do 1000mcg per week. I did a shot yesterday...I already feel more energy.

I just read your cycle...400mg EW of "gals"? Do you mean Galenika (ICN)? If so those are 250mg amps. You may want to consider doing some test prop 1-4 75mg ED to jump start your cycle until the test prop kicks in.
    You mean until the enanthate kicks in. Yeah Galenika is what I was refering (ICN). I know they're 250 amps, but I need to figure out how to shoot twice to get 400mg. Not worked that out yet. I could have gone with 400mg 10cc of RT, but didn't for some reason. I'm paranoid with buying.
    So I say 1000mg a month, but how much of B12 would I actually take, and how often?

Thanks a lot for the advice and help.

Doc

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

I agree!! 110% I started my cycle last week and my apetite is really bad right now. When I can't eat I have been drinking Serious Mass shakes with some extra protein powder. They upset my stomach a little but I get over it. I am spliting my 6 meals with 3 real food meals and 3 shakes. It is the only way I can get the calories down right now. Good Luck.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Exactly.......Maybe Money hasnt been getting some tang lately?....LOL....

"ooooohhhhhweeeee you sweet little thing. How about a.......little bit a poon' tang?"

That song shoulda won a country music award.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information