Justoid is offline Associate Member

Test e and acne?

anybody experienced acne while using test e? is it a common complaint?
    cheers dudes

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a side of the AS some people get it and others don't. I don't break out while on my cycle it's during PCT and after when I break out until my hormonal balance is stable.

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro i always look like i got the chicken pox when im on..even with anti-es

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    i get more on my back (shoulders) and back of arms when I'm on test e. Just shower more often and try to keep them dried out is what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    i get more on my back (shoulders) and back of arms when I'm on test e. Just shower more often and try to keep them dried out is what I do.
    fuck- cant afford to get acne for my job. have never had it before (suppose i should be lucky)
    is it a foregone conclusion that everyone on test e gets it? am going to take 500mg a week for 10 weeks? if it means i am going to get acne then there is no way im doing it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's a side of the AS some people get it and others don't. I don't break out while on my cycle it's during PCT and after when I break out until my hormonal balance is stable.
    I'm the same way. I really didn't break out while on my cycle, but after my clomid treatment, My back and shoulders broke out.

You may and you might not. If you're prone to acne then your chances are good you will. Keep yourself clean and shower as soon as you can after the gym, use a anti-bacteria soap, and tan. There are other things you can do just search around a bit. This is just one part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm the same way. I really didn't break out while on my cycle, but after my clomid treatment, My back and shoulders broke out.
    how long did the break out last for dude? shit this is worrying me
    what else can you do to prevent it- think other people would be interested as well

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I haven't done a cycle in almost 3 months and I still am getting breakouts!!!!! But, in the last week or so, It's getting better. I thought all along it was from the GH I am taking...

I broke out for at least a good 2 months after my cycle. Some weeks it would be bad and some not so bad.

Some use Vit-B5 at up to 10mg a day others may get scripts for oral or topical acne meds. It all depends the Vit-B5 may work and again it may not. You're screwing with your hormonal balance something is going to give.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    personally speekin i dont break out on my face at all while on its only on my back and shoulders. try wiping down your back and face constantly while workin out and shower right after the gym. also tan if you can.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    also tan if you can.
    Personal experience: When I'm tanned I'm less inclined to get acne. When I'm a pale ol' white boy like right now, I break out like a bitch!

Tanning definately helps.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Personal experience: When I'm tanned I'm less inclined to get acne. When I'm a pale ol' white boy like right now, I break out like a bitch!

Tanning definately helps.
    Helps me a bunch too. Laying in a tanning bed makes my skin real dried out. That seems to help keep the oily skin problem down therefore reducing the acne. Besides, you can't really see them as bad the darker you get.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I've been using acne scrub and cream, feel like I'm in high school again... wtf! It's noticable but it's not overwelming, I have it on my shoulders and back and chest, slight face but nothing freaky... I'm sweating my ass off at night and that's has tons to do with it, I know the skin is oilly and sweaty so there you go..
    My girls been getting my back and chest when we're in the shower, she scrubs em till I'm teary eyed! She'll show me go on cycle ....

SID

Thread Information