Grant is offline Member

Law Question-Rick Collins Please

It is has been a AR debate from day one. Can you bring back steroids across the border? Rickson's post made me want to seek the exact answer to this. What I'm saying is if you declared 50, 10ml test vials they couldn't legally take it away? If anybody responds, I want an educated opinion or response with some facts representing their reply. Or of course Rick Collins himself would be great. I did not PM him because I want a wide range of the AR crowd to get some clarification because I have been wondering like many for an answer, although I expect it not to be clear cut.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids are illegal. Customs on US side sure the hell can take them away if you are coming ACROSS with illegal substances. You can wave them in the air at them while in mexico or canada, but once you enter US, you are all theirs.

The Butcher is offline Member
    I have known both people who have successfully used the 50 dosage unit rule and people who have not been successful. However, my understanding (as well as those of the successful carriers) is that 50 dosage units does NOT mean 50-10ml bottles, but rather 50ml total, or 50 tablets.

All of that aside, while it may be legal to bring 50 dosage units (regardless of what that actually equates to) across the border, it is still illegal (in all of the border states) to have possession of those substances without a prescription. That being said, it seems highly unlikely to me that a border patrol agent would not notify local authorities of your possession of the compounds. Particularly if you came back with 50 friggin' bottles of test. So, while it may be technically legal to bring across 50 dosage units, it doesn't strike me as a particularly smart thing to do.

On top of all of this, the last time I crossed the border in 2002 (and got searched by the way) I saw the list of "banned" substances that the border patrol was looking for. It was hanging on a bulletin board right next to the guy that scans your drivers license. On that list I saw vet drugs such as Laurabolin , Norandren, Testosterone Enanthate , Test Prop, Reforvit, etc. Also, the human AAS including Sustanon , Primotest, and Deca . These were on a list that specifically noted that these substances were not allowed across. Obviously, there is a loophole here b/c I know people who have declared 50 amps of primotest before.

Bottom line, I wouldn't want to be the guy who gets busted by the local authorities since it's illegal to posses in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

Grant is offline Member
    I am using the 50 bottles as an example as I read that was considered a dosage. This is not for a personal reason. I am not considering bringing 50 vials across to anybody reading this.

Now Bermich, I am not so sure the customs can take them away. I thought everyone would be anxious to give me an answer like that.
    Now,

Thread Information