FzR600co is offline New Member

Question about the effectiveness of Growth Hormone stimulator supplements

Hey guys,

I've got a question.
    -I want to know if anyone has any information on the effectiveness of growth hormone stimulators. Not the synthetic kind, but rather the supplements that you take to help your body produce more on it's own. Obviously it isn't going to work nearly as well as a steroid , but even if there is some benefit with it, that would be great.
    -I'm not sure if it is ok to mention this, but I recently got a supplement called animal stak, and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with it, or know how well it is supposed to work? Any info. is good info.

Thanks guys, hit me up!

Jason

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, and here is why I think Its a waste of money

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats the same problem with these 1-testosterone suppliments, only 10% or less makes it to the blood stream and sometimes that might help increase testosterone levels a little but actually not even enough to shut down your testosterone production. Other thing about 1-testosterone is it was never outlawed because its so irritating would kill the muscle you inject it into. The FDA recently banned its use for some rub on creams because, it did get into the blood stream and cause acne and other problems but it also was causing very severe rashes at the application area, to the point the rashes were becoming infected, etc. I believe the 1-testosterone is supposedly more closely related to bolenone then testosterone but like other OTC andro products, its easily destroyed by stomach acids so the user has take 20 pills a day to have any chance at effectiveness.

FzR600co is offline New Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the information dudes! I was wondering about the animal stak tho. I've heard a lot of good reivews on it, but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to get educated on homeopathic medicine. How it works is they take a substance like HGH for instance and dilute it with 9 parts water and shake it vigurously to break it down on a molecular level, then that mixture is diluted again with 9 parts water and over and over and the ironic thing is the more it is diluted and shaken by a process that I can't remember the name of, it gains strength. On the molecular level it is primarily water but on an atomic level it is the original substance to the body and it recreates the action of the substance. I have use homeopathic remedies for joint pain and they are super effective, however I am a little wary of spending $100 on HGH homeopathic spray, not because I don't believe in their effectiveness, but these companies all popped up overnight, but if I knew what companies were reputable I'd definetly try some because from my personal experience homeopathic remedies do work.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FzR600co
    Hey guys, thanks for the information dudes! I was wondering about the animal stak tho. I've heard a lot of good reivews on it, but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it.
    No experience. For one simple reason. Pretty much anything you buy thats not creatine or protein at a store such as GNC is a rip off. JMO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No, and here is why I think Its a waste of money

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug
    BLT has spoken. DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    BLT has spoken. DB

Thanks bro!!! You know your shit, it's great to have you on the board!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thanks bro!!! You know your shit, it's great to have you on the board!!!!
    Appreciate that BLT Glad your joint pain is finally gone DB

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Homeoapathy

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    BLT has spoken. DB
    v b

Your are missing the point, homeopathic medeicine does not focus on the "molecular quantity". What it does is takes a substance dilutes it and it goes threw a process that creates a frictional evironment so that the water molecules and the somatropin molecules are broken down to atomic states then the substance is closer to the original additive than the water. It gains strength on the atomic level in the body. The proven theory is a form of treatment for ailmients in most advanved European countries. In 1832 the famous Doctor Hammenahm (who has a hospitol named after him in Philadelphia was told to no longer persue this treatment by the AMA because pharmaceutical companies were losing profits because homeopathic medecines were inexpensive to produce and purchase. They are cheap, effective and have zero side effects.

Homoeopathy (=homeopathy) is an alternative method of treatment, based on the nature's Law of Cure, namely 'Like Cures Like'. The truth of this law was discovered by a German scientist Dr.Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, and has been verified experimentally and clinically for 200 years. homeopathy is the revolutionary, natural medical science. homeopathy is gentle and effective system of medicine. The remedies are prepared from natural substances to precise standards and work by stimulating the body's own healing power.

Homoeopathy has a unique approach of the method of preparation of the drugs in which the end result will contain only the 'dynamic curative power' of the drug substance, devoid of any original crude substance. By a special mode of preparation called 'potentisation', over 2500 homeopathic medicines are prepared from sources such as vegetables, animal, minerals, chemicals, etc. Hence homeopathic remedies with its ultra minute dose are non toxic, absolutely harmless and brings about SAFE AND SURE CURE. Homoeopathic remedies are dynamic agents influencing body's energy.

Thread Information