Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar and creatine...

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    When I post on something it is based on my personal expierence and the expierence of my clients, and not on a bunch of second hand expierence which is all that banana appears to have. banana I pm'ed you and now await your reply. I will be putting my contest pics up in a few weeks and I invite you to post some pics of yourself and then the members can see who we are and what we have accomplised with ourselfs and then decide who looks like they know what they are talking about and who is just regurgitating a bunch of info they heard some where else. So until then I will agree to disagree. So banana, put up your pics so we can see what you really know and how you have applied it to yourself or shut the fuck up.

You have yet to post anything even supporting your arguement... If you are posting on first hand or clientel experience then why not tell us their liver enzyme test results?

This post further proves you do not have any proof or evidence, since you tend to attack me personally and sway away from the arguement. By all means you are welcome to attack my reasoning of the topic at hand, but I see no reason to make this personal and swear at me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    18 a50's a day.... yuum

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    A picture is worth a thousand words, are you going to put yours up or not? If you are talking to two guys at the gym about AAS, one looks like Frank Zane and the other one looks like Chris Farly, who's advice are you going to be more inclined to take?

A picture is worth a thousand words, are you going to put yours up or not? If you are talking to two guys at the gym about AAS, one looks like Frank Zane and the other one looks like Chris Farly, who's advice are you going to be more inclined to take?

You are making a mockery of yourself. Everyone here knows that a person's looks do not determine how much they know about liver toxicity.

No but it does show what they know about training, diet and AAS use. You are clearly an intelligent, articulate person, but I suspect there is a reason you do not wish to put your pics up, perhaps it is because we are already looking at a pic of you in your avatar. So I assume then that you will not be putting your pics up because you talk a good game, but when it comes to practical application of the ideas you have put forth, you fall somewhat short of the mark. I merely wish to see who I am speaking to, I already have an old pic up that anyone can see, I am waiting to see yours. I hope you will put them up unless you have something to hide, but how can that be when you are clearly an expert on AAS use and have made excellent gains by applying what you have learned to yourself. Put the pics up banana
    Last edited by ddrew; 10-04-2003 at 12:26 AM.

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    well, i wouldnt take AS advice from ronnie coleman

BDTR is offline Retired
    He takes advice from me

Quote Originally Posted by ittybittymass
    well, i wouldnt take AS advice from ronnie coleman

King Test is offline Banned
    Stick with Anavar if you're scared of needles. Anything else would be a waste of money.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets just end this thread by saying " It is not recommended to take even close to 900 mgs of orals daily or even weekly. If you are a pro bodybuilder and have a vast amount of cycle experience then go for it. Chances are if you are, you wont be reading this thread anyway.

The point of all this bickering I think is saying that ORALs and toxicity are exagerated to keep people safe.
    If 25 mgs a day works for you: Awesome, you save money on your cycle. If 50 mgs a day works for you then great. If 100 mgs a day works even better, just make sure you dont piss blood.

Thats about it.
    I now would like to give my minutes to the speaker of the house. Thank you.

No but it does show what they know about training, diet and AAS use. You are clearly an intelligent, articulate person, but I suspect there is a reason you do not wish to put your pics up, perhaps it is because we are already looking at a pic of you in your avatar. So I assume then that you will not be putting your pics up because you talk a good game, but when it comes to practical application of the ideas you have put forth, you fall somewhat short of the mark. I merely wish to see who I am speaking to, I already have an old pic up that anyone can see, I am waiting to see yours. I hope you will put them up unless you have something to hide, but how can that be when you are clearly an expert on AAS use and have made excellent gains by applying what you have learned to yourself. Put the pics up banana
    You are making too many rash assumptions about someone you do not know. Anytime you are void of a valid arguement you cannot run into a hole and say "post your pics" to defend yourself.

-Mahatma Gandhi is in my avatar.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Meet somewhere and duke it out. Back to the thread. Someone stated earlier that they knew someone who took winny only to start off and saw good results. I met a guy recently who took winny only in pill form and gained 9lbs and kept it all. I would think that the less experienced you are with aas then the better your results will be with orals. ddrew and banana eater, keep going at it. I am getting a kick out of it.

It was me who stated earlier that I know several people who have done a winny only cycle for there first one, so I am not saying that there are no good oral only cycles, but I do feel that a cycle of orals only at 900mgs per day is ridiculous and down right dangerous, regardless of what the results of information gathered in the report/study that banana has posted, I am surprized that more people do not agree wth me on this. 6+ grams per week of orals only is asking for trouble, and yes this is my personal opinion based on my long personal expierence and the expierence of my clients. In bodybuilding you wear your results for everyone to see. Banana if you do not wish to post your pics, then I can only assume that it is because you have not achived results with your own training that would be considered impressive to anyone here and would hurt your credablity if seen. You can silence this by putting your pics up and showing everyone here what you have acomplised through the practical application of your theroies(spelling). Again I say, my pics are up, albiet old ones, it is still clear that I practice what I preach and have achieved a decent level of success in my quest for personal perfection in my physical appearance. Put up your pics banana and as you like to say "stop hiding in your hole" I am sure by now everyone one would like to see what you look like. If this thread were about weight loss and you were proffessing to know as much as you do about it as you claim to know about liver toxicity and then you turned out to be 350lbs of fat, you would be laughed of the board. There is a reason that you do not wish to pics your pics and if you continue to do so we will be left to draw our own conclusions. I think if you looked halfway decent you would have put them up long ago when I first suggested it. What are you ashamed of? Put your pics up banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    You are making too many rash assumptions about someone you do not know. Anytime you are void of a valid arguement you cannot run into a hole and say "post your pics" to defend yourself.

-Mahatma Gandhi is in my avatar.
    And yes, I know that it is gandhi in your avatar. And due do your continued refusal to post your pics, assumptions are all I can make about what you look like at this point. The longer you refuse to post your pics the more that I and other people here are begining to believe that my assumptions are true.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I am sure by now everyone one would like to see what you look like. If this thread were about weight loss and you were proffessing to know as much as you do about it as you claim to know about liver toxicity and then you turned out to be 350lbs of fat, you would be laughed of the board.
    Drew, two things:

1) I do not care what someone looks like who is giving me information about liver toxicity.

2) Your analogy does not make sense. What does having a physically perfect body have to do with knowledge about liver toxicity in relation to anabolic steriods ? If someone has studied numerous research articles on the subject, and has a solid understanding of it, why should his physical appearance have any bearing on the credibility of his opinion? If I had 350 pounds of muscle would you automatically assume that my opinions were correct, even though I might have the IQ of a five year old?

Just think about this.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 10-04-2003 at 08:48 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is still going on?

Ok I am going to make my last post on this matter.
    There are a couple things I would like to say.
    1. I would like to aplogise to banana for my personal attacks on him, they were uncalled for and unfair.
    2. I would like everyone here to know that I have been participating in this argument out of a sincere desire to protect my fellow members from something that I whole heartedly feel is wrong and that is the use of an all oral cycle at 900mgs per day.
    I want everyone involved in this to know that I bear no ill will towards anyone and I hope no one is harboring any resentments towards me. I feel badly for how I have conducted myself throughout this discussion and would like to put it to rest at this time.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Did we not address this EXACT same question in the last 36 hours.....

Not to flame but dont people ever use the search button?!?!?!?!

Its at the top right of almost every page.

L8

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Did we not address this EXACT same question in the last 36 hours.....

Not to flame but dont people ever use the search button?!?!?!?!

Its at the top right of almost every page.

L8

Search button for what????

Fuck the search button. The only thing I get when I search for anything is an entire endless list of crap that has NOTHING to do with what I am looking for.
    There is NO WAY IN HELL Im gonna read through 100 threads to get ONE question ansered.

IMO. If someone asks a question that has been answered 1000 times I just dont even go to the thread.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    You show me a guy that does 900mg a day...and I will show you a guy on his death bed!! I did 50mg a day for 5 days and thought that I was gonna die...I back ddrew on this one...but if someone want to come forward and say "Yes I did 900mg of d-bol or Drol" Then congrats...but I know that 99% of us could never live though a cycle of this...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    900mgs/day? Good lord. Lets just hold a rally in support of 'kill your liver day.' Put me on the transplant list please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information