icepack4 is offline New Member

First cycle - Deca/Dbol. need dosage

I plan on starting my first cycle next week. I will be stacking Deca with Dbol . I'd like the cycle of Deca to last 4 weeks and the Dbol to last two weeks. What dosages should I take? I'm 5'9 160lbs. Not sure about BF% but I bench 215lbs if that helps. Also what should I plan on doing post-cycle to keep my gains. And what do I need to take to avoid bloating/gyno? Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by icepack4
    I plan on starting my first cycle next week. I will be stacking Deca with Dbol. I'd like the cycle of Deca to last 4 weeks and the Dbol to last two weeks. What dosages should I take? I'm 5'9 160lbs. Not sure about BF% but I bench 215lbs if that helps. Also what should I plan on doing post-cycle to keep my gains. And what do I need to take to avoid bloating/gyno? Thanks.
    If you don't know what to take to avoid bloating / gyno / post cycle, then you shouldn't be starting antyhing next week. Put the needles down and do some more research.

Where did you come across this cycle ??

And no, 215 on the bench press does not help for anything.

What exactly do you mean I'd like the cycle of Deca to last 4 weeks and the Dbol to last two weeks. ??

How old are you ??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    If you don't know what to take to avoid bloating / gyno / post cycle, then you shouldn't be starting antyhing next week. Put the needles down and do some more research.

Where did you come across this cycle ??

And no, 215 on the bench press does not help for anything.

What exactly do you mean I'd like the cycle of Deca to last 4 weeks and the Dbol to last two weeks. ??

How old are you ??
    The man has spoken DB

Thread Information