stang23456 is offline New Member

Able to keep gains?

Very soon I plan on starting a 10 week cycle of d-bol and stacking it with some form of test, I'm just not real sure what type. I want to keep ATLEAST 80% of my gains, is this possible with clomid and proper nutrition/training. What test is best for this.. Enthanate, Cyponate, Sust????? So many people tell me differant things. Help me finalize my cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    [First we need your stats before giving you any cycle advise. I will tell you that 10 weeks of dbol is crazy as it is hard on the liver.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    [First we need your stats before giving you any cycle advise. I will tell you that 10 weeks of dbol is crazy as it is hard on the liver.
    You should also definitely tell us what doses you're planning.

lobo is offline New Member
    No reason to take dbol so long. 4-6 weeks will do the job. No real difference between Enthanate and Cyponate, might want to avaoid the sus IMO. Stack up on Noladex in cause of gyno and for pct. I hate clomid, makes me weepy and I see floaters.

For a newbie...4wks max on the dbol @ 30-35mg/ED. IMO I suggest using a single estered test for your first cycle, i.,e., enth or cyp @ 4-500mg/wk. You could also throw in some EQ @ 400mg/wk for the added vascularityand quality gains.

solid-d is offline Member
    test and dbol is not a good stack for keeping gains.. I would do this for a good stack..
    35mg dbol weeks 1-3
    400-500mg test enathate weeks 1-11
    400mg EQ weeks 1-10
    40mg each day winny, weeks 8-13..
    Start pct week 13..

I just done this exact stack, and have never been harder and solider ever.. I got veins all over my body, my arms, ,shoulders, traps, chest.. All crazy veins... Im thinking of doing 2 more of these stacks.. Im not fat at all, just think the crazy lean, solid look is alot better then the big and bulky look..

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Ok lets make a newbies hair fall out...sorry but I personally wouldnt do EQ..Test...D-bol...Winnie...in one cycle...I would have no hair...If its a first cycle..TEST ONLY...you dont know how your body reacts to AS and if you do all those you could gain muscle and crash hard on your PCT...and lose it all....

Do Test Enth. at 400-500mg..1cc a week

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Ok lets make a newbies hair fall out...sorry but I personally wouldnt do EQ..Test...D-bol...Winnie...in one cycle...I would have no hair...If its a first cycle..TEST ONLY...you dont know how your body reacts to AS and if you do all those you could gain muscle and crash hard on your PCT...and lose it all....

Do Test Enth. at 400-500mg..1cc a week
    How many cc are in a ml ? So if I had 10cc of 250mg test, how much is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by stang23456
    How many cc are in a ml ? So if I had 10cc of 250mg test, how much is that ?
    cc = ml. You have 10mls(ccs) of 250mg/ml(cc). Each ml has 250mg of test.

still do not know your stats

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    And no flame intended here bro...but really do some serious research before starting ANY cycle. Learn everything you can about what you are fixing to start putting into your body. You have come to the right place to learn, use the Search button and look up drug profiles and such. Welcome to AR bro.

peace,

ttgb

P.S. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    And no flame intended here bro...but really do some serious research before starting ANY cycle. Learn everything you can about what you are fixing to start putting into your body. You have come to the right place to learn, use the Search button and look up drug profiles and such. Welcome to AR bro.

peace,

ttgb

P.S. What are your stats?
    When is the best time to inject test enan., before/after work out ? Also, Im going to take milk thistle, when is the best time to take those also ?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Stang, buddy,

You need to provide your stats. Age, weight, experience, body fat if you know it.

Otherwise advice is going to be slim, and these guys know their shit.

If you don't know what test you want to use, how can we answer when to inject.

Don't waste anyone's time.

Doc

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    No stats, no advice. It makes a difference if you are 18 years old, 125 lbs and training for 6 months or 25, 250lbs with 8 years experience.

Thread Information