the tick is offline New Member

fina,winstrol,fina

Hi guy's, just did my first cycle ever, 100mgs fina ed for 6 weeks,50mg's winstrol ed for 3 weeks. Great results. Here's the question. I want to get back on the fina for another 6 weeks what do you guy's think?

NoLimits is offline Member
    First off, your one bottle of Winny wasn't enough. You should have had at least two and run it for six weeks. Ok, how long have you been off? Fina can shut you down hard and without running any test with it, you may want to run your post cycle treatment now and get your levels back to normal before starting your next cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    worry about recovery..then get some test b/f you run fina again, youll like it more

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    dont get on more fina until you have taken sufficient amount of time off, at least the same amout of time you were on, fina especially can be harsh on the internal organs and all though you may show know side effects on the outside you dont wanna damage yourself permanantly

the tick is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    dont get on more fina until you have taken sufficient amount of time off, at least the same amout of time you were on, fina especially can be harsh on the internal organs and all though you may show know side effects on the outside you dont wanna damage yourself permanantly
    O.K. so I've been on for 9 weeks 6 on fina then 3 on winstrol . I need to wait 9 weeks to get back on. I'm 5'7" went from 160lbs 15% bf to 180lbs 11%bf hard as a rock, this shit is amazing strength gains are unreal. I have to throttle back to prevent injury. I thought maybe since I have been off the fina for 3 weeks, which is half the time I was on I semi -recovered. O.K. so I'll take acetabolin 3 for three weeks wait 3 more then go for it again. What kind of test would you recommend? I read prop. was a good combination with fina. Thanks Bros. Tick

Thread Information