gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member

unbelievable deca pain

I just took my first shot of deca 300 in my leg. AND THE PAIN IS UNBELIEVEABLE. I took the shot, went in nice and slow...no pain there. Withing 20 minutes i began to feel the familiar soreness. No prob, no pain no gain. By the next day my leg hurts so much i am almost limping. I cant bend it very far at all without falling over with pain. Im convinced it is just deca and not an infection or anything like that. But is there anything i can do to subside this pain. Also from now on deca is prolly gonna go in the arse. Ive found post injection pain doesnt hurt me so bad there. Any thoughts or suggested remedies??? id like to be able to walk again

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    This happened to me the first few times I shot what just happened to be deca in the leg. So sore I could hardly walk. I iced it and it went away. Now about 35 shots of other stuff later, no pain at all.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    youll be sore for a couple of days...My leg is sore as hell from sunday...It happens with deca .

have yall noticed that is is less painful in the arse??? Id rather have trouble sitting than walking

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As long as it isn't warm or red a swollen then you should be ok..... I would get this way when I would shot winny in the quads. You could try rubbing the area to move the oil around, heating pad, hot bath, asprine....... just keep a eye on it hope it get's better bro.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Mental Note: No deca for me.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Mental Note: No deca for me.
    You and me both......

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You and me both......
    I'm gonna have enough problems pinnin' myself when I get my Test E..........I'm glad I changed from Sust 500mg a week to Test E. I didn't hear about the various Sustanon pains until like 5-6 people came on one week bitching about sust injections.

my very first cycle i took sustanon 300, which is just sustanon 250 with 50 mg more prop in it, and my first shot hurt but it wasnt even comparable to this deca . And also with the sus the pain was very random. This was before i realized that pyamiding is stoopid. but i would take 2 cc and fell not even a litlle pain but the shot after id take 3/2 cc and could barely sit down. But either way it was nothing compared to... DUH DUH DUH DECA...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i hate deca

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I'm gonna have enough problems pinnin' myself when I get my Test E..........I'm glad I changed from Sust 500mg a week to Test E. I didn't hear about the various Sustanon pains until like 5-6 people came on one week bitching about sust injections.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    That's strange because I can painlessly inject Deca 300 anywhere! Test on the other had, leaves me limping.

kcballer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    As long as it isn't warm or red a swollen then you should be ok..... I would get this way when I would shot winny in the quads. You could try rubbing the area to move the oil around, heating pad, hot bath, asprine....... just keep a eye on it hope it get's better bro.
    What happens if it's warm, red and swollen.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Try heating your oil next time (if you didnt do it) . Cause cold liquid in warm musccle tisue man thats gotta hurt !!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcballer
    What happens if it's warm, red and swollen.
    It probably means you have an infection.. in which case you need antibiotics and possibly for them to drain the abcess that may be present.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    have yall noticed that is is less painful in the arse??? Id rather have trouble sitting than walking

DUDE, I shot some test en into the glutes and it hurts like hell, i can barely sit or walk so i would have to say that it would be better in the quads that way you can still sit.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    It probably means you have an infection.. in which case you need antibiotics and possibly for them to drain the abcess that may be present.

What will the ole' doctor say about that. I dont feel like telling him about the roids. Will the infection go away without antibiotics? It would just take longer right?

Thread Information