bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Which is most effective?

Hi
    I was wondering which is the MOST effective for building QUALITY muscles out of the following Tests?

Sustanon
    Enanth
    Prop

Thanks in advance

Dave

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    They are all effective at building quality muscles, but if you mean lean muscle than the prop will be the best.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    test is test...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    daman is correct. it depends on other factors. but all in all....test is test.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    test is test...
    Yes in the end Test is Test...... The longer acting ester will make you bloat where the shorter acting ones will not but in the end the results should be the same. I like single ester test myself but that's JMO...... If you're worried about bloat run a anti-e like liquid-dex but when you complete the cycle the bloat will go away.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Mudd- I've had a few friends that still bloat on prop. Now either they were running pretty high doses or maybe they were fake than?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Which is better? Testosterone , testosterone or testosterone. I would say testosterone...

So long as you administer it correctly (based on the ester's half life) then its all the same shit. But remember that the ester's weight is part of the millligrams. You get more free testosterone from 100mg of test propinate then you do from 100mg of test cypionate . Sust250 has about 160mg of free testosterone when you minus all the ester wieghts.

So if i ran Sus for 10 weeks and trained and ate right how much at a guess would you say the average person would put on in weight and how much would you keep after the cycle has finished if you used nolva and clomid in you PCT?

also will the water id have retained during the cycle 'fall off' once i complete the cycle?

Cheers
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Mudd- I've had a few friends that still bloat on prop. Now either they were running pretty high doses or maybe they were fake than?
    You're right BigT....... my buddy ran prop and he bloated a little but not too bad. That's why I like using some type of anti-e..... when test converts to estrogen you will bloat (edema) it's just one of the sides. This guy never runs anti-e's so that may be why he bloated a little.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    So if i ran Sus for 10 weeks and trained and ate right how much at a guess would you say the average person would put on in weight and how much would you keep after the cycle has finished if you used nolva and clomid in you PCT?

also will the water id have retained during the cycle 'fall off' once i complete the cycle?

Cheers
    Dave
    You could put on 30lbs or 10lbs........ Not everyone responds to AS and some just grow like freaks. It's hard to say everyone is different.

Ok thanks.

Whats the comparison like between durabolin (NOT deca durabolin ) and sus?
    1) Lets say mr 'x' would put on 30 lbs during a sus cycle. Providing he trains right after and does his PCT correctly and eats right how many of these pounds roughly would he likely keep?

2) Now on the other hand the same guy takes a cycle of durabolin only.
    Roughly what weight will he gain and how many of thse lbs will he likely keep if he trains right, eats right and does PCT correctly afterwards?

I know im throwing rough questions at you here but if you could give me an idea?

Cheers
    Dave

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    ethanate is cheapest

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    From my experimentation, I like prop/enanthate combos. About 1:2 ratio actually. Why? Just do.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Ok thanks.

Whats the comparison like between durabolin (NOT deca durabolin) and sus?
    Durabolin is nandrolone and Sus is testosterone . Nandrolone is a 19-nor steroid that aromatizes to progesterone rather than estrogen. Nandrolone is much less androgenic than testosterone... aka, less androgenic sides.

However you should not take nandrolone by itself - progesterone has been given to sex offenders to wipe out their sexual impulses... and this happens very frequently when administering a steroid that aromatizes to progesterone. Nandrolone should be cut with testosterone to eliminate that side - since testosterone greatly enhances libido. And testosterone should be the base of any cycle - you will be shutting your naturally occuring androgens down and testosterone is what your body is most comfortable with... or most familiar with... (once exogenous testosterone is metabolized the body doesn't know the difference). Nandrolone is a good way to increase the anabolic (tissue building) components to a cycle without worry too much about androgenic feedback (benign prostate hypertophy, male pattern baldness, vocal patterns - male-like chracteristics).

If this is your first cycle - you could simply try a testosterone enanthate at 250mg every 4 days. In the future you could increase your testosterone use and/or cut it with nandrolone. IMO - it would be best to first get familiar with testosterone... worry about stacking it with other AAS later...

How much you keep coming off cycle depends on too many variables (post-cycle drugs, training, nutrition, ...)...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Very well said, Warrior.

-moto

Thread Information