newbie needs cycle help

hey I'm sorry to bother the veterans with a simple newbie question, but I was wondering about my first cycle. I'm 6'0 foot tall about 230 pounds, i've done a good amount of research but i'm still puzzled. I'm about 24% body fat and wanted to get good strength gains, decent size gains, but get a lot more defined. i was interested in an 8 week cycle. I just started a really high protein low carb diet to start things off. I know clen is a must and I will take it daily between weeks 1-2 and 5-6. BUt all my other ideas I have got negative feedback on. Can someone please help outline some cycles that could achieve my goals, maybe when you started out someone took you by the hand, I hate to sound like a little girl but I need that help right now. thank you all so much.

shane85 is offline New Member
    hey bro
    before u start any juice I reccomend cutting your body fat % in half at least....here is sort of an un-healthy yet effective approach I did, but in the end wasnt happy because I lost alot of muslce but lost 20 pds within 2 weeks...but liek I said I wasnt happy with it, but u could try it if u want (I did this about 1.5 years ago)

well because im diabetic and always have to eat, what I did was susbstitute food for orange juice. I was only eating like 2 meals a day and orange juice instead other times. Basically just substiute your food for a filling drink or whatever.

Then at the gym, the first thing u should do is go on an eliptical machine, set the restiance at 8, and go for 25minutes at over 200 strides / minute. Hard to do, but on the 3rd or 4th day u should be able to do it. Within a few weeks you will start noticing substancial ammount of bf loss.

DOnt know if thats good adivce or bad, but it worked for me. Like I said though I wouldnt do it again, I lost alot of muslce.

But 24% body fat is way to high to do a cycle. Even if it is a cutting cycle - steroids arent magical susbstances that get u where u want - eitherway you will ahve to work very hard

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    armwrestler22 - You might want to hold off for awhile on the cycle. Most important thing for you to do is to get your bodyfat down without any drugs. Get a good training and cardio plan going with a diet that will get you towards your goals.

Good luck.

depdaddy is offline Member
    definately cut bodyfat first..then hit the goodies hard

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Deffinately

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    shane that is probably the worst thing you could have done to yourself....torture is not the way to lose weight..and 20 lbs in two weeks is torture.

ross3814 is offline Member
    your already a big guy. if i were you i would just do a sick cardio routine for about 4 months. and i mean hard core cardio. still weight lift but put it second, spend more time hittin the cardio. low fat diet too. i would try to keep the fat consumption down to like 15-18%. you will prob be looking pretty diesel doing that.

Thread Information