angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

Muscle gain coused by Winstrol is it los rapidly?

Ìs the muscles that have been gained by the usage of Winny lost very rapidly within 4-6 weeks after cicle?

deca2000 is offline New Member
    I am by no means an expert like some of the others, but what I have learned through my research, and experience is that winstrol gives you really good quality muscle, and you can keep a higher percentage of your gained muscle than you could on something like test or d-bol, My winstrol cycle gave me some ok gains, but what I really loved about it was that I kept 95% of what I had gained.

Peace

I hope so dude]

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my expirience with winny is that much of the gains recieved and gains kept are diet based. i did a winny only cycle a few years back during preseason. i got awesome results during the cycle, but i ate like shit after and lost alot of it.

ok,, but Do I have to take 50 mg every day im doing 12 weeks

and am in my second week now am doin 50 MG Every other day
    when i get to week 8 I'll doo 50 mg every day is this good or should i do 50 mg every day from now ?/

deca2000 is offline New Member
    Winstrol is not as toxic to your body as some of the other orals are ( if that's what you are worried about ). If you are taking tabs, and you have enough, I would take 50mg per day. But...... That's me. How many cycles have you done? Are you stacking it with anything? If this is your first cycle you may not need to take more than you are right now. Give yourself time to see how your body is going to react to it. Everyone is different, and it is ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry.

Only My Opinion,
    deca2000

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    12 weeks is wayyyyy too long on Winny. Winny is a 17aa steroid , meaning liver damage can be a side effect. I don't believe that there is any major difference between Winny and other 17aa orals as far as toxicity goes. Try 6 weeks (never any more than 8), but your best bet would be to stack it with something like EQ.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have to agree with excess on this one. winny is 17aa, meaning it passes through your liver unharmed, over and over again. great for size, terrible for the ole liver. i wouldnt go over 6 weeks bro. stack it with a light dosage of test as a base, some eq, for 8-10 weeks, and throw the winny in for the last 5-6 weeks of your cycle. you only have one liver, and you wont miss it until its gone. be informed about anything you do that carrys the risk of aas, especially 17aa ones.

Thread Information