toothpick is offline Junior Member

Liquid Letrozole... WHOS USED IT??

I am thinking of using Liquid Letrozole in my next cycle (which should be around 20 weeks long or so)

I have never used it (I have only used Nolvadex ) in previous cycles....

I can get a 50ml bottle of Liquid Letrozole... which is 2.5mg of letrozole per ml.

so what the best way to dose this (2.5mg/1ml per day??)...

and when should I start taking it?? (I ask this cuz I know some people say if taking arimidex you should start it afew days to a week before starting ur cycle)

let me know fellas...

thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've used it, it is very effective but can have negative effects on lipids so take that into consideration

1.25mgEOD should suffice unless your using extremely high doses

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I've used it, it is very effective but can have negative effects on lipids so take that into consideration

what kind of side effects can it have??

or is there anywhere (a site or anything) u can point me to.. that can further inform me about Letrozole ??

I have been in the scene for a few years now... but Letrozole is something I have not researched at all...

thanks in adavance...

I've used letrozole in a previous cycle and had great results. Better results than liquidex. I took 1.25mg/ED and had very little bloat and not even an inkling of gyno.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am going to use it within the week.

100571 is offline Associate Member

As far as I'm concerend, Pheedno's words are "The Gospel". He simply doesn't give bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    As far as I'm concerend, Pheedno's words are "The Gospel". He simply doesn't give bad advice.

Thnak you for the compliment bro. It's trust like that which drives me to keep learning, thus contributing.

Make sure to check my posts out though, you might get me on an insomniac morning

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Adding to toothpicks question, how negatively does it affect the lipids, and excuse me for being ignorant, but what the hell do lipids do for the body? What would happen if they were damaged/repressed?
    when they refer to lipids, they are talking about HDL/LDL/cholesterol.

it can cause ldl levels to rise and hdl levels to fall. hdl is considered to be the good cholesterol because it 'picks up' cholesterol...ldl is considered bad because it deposits cholesterol. prolonged elevated ldl levels can increase your risk of cardiovascular disease. healthy ldl and hdl level help to moderate this risk.

I've actually never seen any effects of LDL from inhibitors. HDL has been the level hit with sometimes dramatic decreases

I've actually never seen any effects of LDL from inhibitors. HDL has been the level hit with sometimes dramatic decreases
    I have some on the way and eill use it as peedno said, 1.25mgs EOD

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    i've been researching this and have gotten different opinions. i was told to start with 1.25 a day for the first 2 weeks, then go to 1.25 eod and see if everything is ok. the second option was 2.5 e3d.

no one has been able to tell me how to dose compared to mg of test a week. i'm still waiting for someone to say, under 750mg a week of test, use 1.25 eod, over that use....... you know what i mean.

It's all individualistic to predisposition to gyno. If a guy isn't prone at all, he might only need 1.25eod on 2g of test, while the next might need 1.25ed for as little as 500. So their really isn't any way to diffinitively nail done a specific dose in comaprison to test dosage.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    thanks...i stand corrected

gadzid is offline New Member

Works too well

I've been using it, I'm in my 3rd wk of my cycle:
    250 mg test enth 2x wk
    30 mg d-bol e/d
    1.25 mg letrozole (femera) eod
    Estrogen is totally absent. My gains are too lean!
    I actually would like a little more bulk. I think if u are looking for mass bulk from a cycle, use clomid/nolva, at least u will still get som estrogen production. With letrozole, it's completely shut down.

Thread Information