Thread: T400 Test

strongbm is offline New Member

T400 Test

Came across some of this little mystery. Could not get a good insight from the web. Need more info ie experiences and knowledge please.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    and your question is????

if you are asking about it, it works but painful.

Metallica68 is offline New Member
    use a 20 gauge, it injects alot easier and leaves less of a lump,

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica68
    use a 20 gauge, it injects alot easier and leaves less of a lump,
    my ass is starting to hust just by reading it stay away way to painfull

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Unless you're getting a great deal on it I'd stick with something with a lower mg/ml ratio. IMO T-400 isn't all that good and the pain you'll go through from the high BA content isn't worth the trouble.

Just my .02,

xxxl83

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    T400 is a good product, I would highly recomend mixing it with some deca or eq to reduce the pain

I was recently in Mex, I got 4 bottles, 3 from one place, 1 from another, the one is FAKE...(I got lazy and wasn't paying attention, he got me on that one, the Faggot)Anyway, Fake Holo just like juicer mentioned in another post, same design and logo, but just a shiney silver plastic sticker, the other three are the correct Holo's with the normal "Rainbow" reflection, and are awesome, but yes, they're painful...buyt not as painful as you'll hear here! LOL.
    I'm having great results with it, but I mix it w/ Deca to make the going easier.
    Doin' 2 per week w/400 Deca & working twice as well as I expected.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not talking from experience but its meant 2 b pretty good stuff results wise. But pain wise, well its meant 2 b just as bad as it is good heheh. I know a few boys that are alomost having nightmares about it, and are rather very very affraid to use it again due to the pain.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Althought T-200 is apperently meant 2 b not as bad. So maybe you want to try that instead. Up to you, and good luck

Steele is offline Member
    Painfull!!! def mix it with deca or something upon injection. works good though. i spot injected mine into the bis and watch 'em swell from irritation

strongbm is offline New Member
    Yes I hear its painful but it can also be les painfull mix with dec or sterile oil

QUOTE=FrkyBgStok]and your question is????

if you are asking about it, it works but painful.[/QUOTE]

poppapump58 is offline Member
    T400= lump on ass, pain, pain, shitty gains, waste of money, pain.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    Painfull!!! def mix it with deca or something upon injection. works good though. i spot injected mine into the bis and watch 'em swell from irritation
    Been there. Puffs my biceps for 3-4 days.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i am into week 14 with it. and it hurts like a mother fucker. i mixed it with deca for 10 weeks and now eq for the last 4. it still hurts.... BUT and here is the catch , it works and works very well. i left a big post on the stuff about two weeks ago. i am amazed with the results. i have done alot of test throughout the years, but i have never been this pleased. i am making very slow but constant gains. no big strength gains though, but who cares. and no breakouts and zero bloat. my diet is clean and i am doing cardio a few times per week. the results are worth the pain. i am sitting with a heating pad on my ass right now. i just got home from work and my ass is killing me from the shot last night. 30-60mins with the heating pad, plus my girl will give it a nice massage tonight, and bam !! pain gone . give it a shot. it works well.just mix it with something else. i did my first shot(2cc) in the delt the first week. i couldn't lift my arm for a week.big mistake. mix it and grow.

sac7277 is offline New Member
    T-400. Ouch!! Make an oil based dilution. 9.5 ml oil + .5 ml BA = 5% BA. Draw whatever amount of T-400 and the same amount of the dilution. NO pain!!!!!!!

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

I not meaning to flame anyone but.....you guys are wussies! I keep hearing ...don't use "X" it hurts to much. I try it, doesn't hurt a bit. Then I hear don't use "XX" it hurts too much. I try it, doesn't hurt a bit! Gee, whats up?

What does hurt is moving the syringe around once it is inside you. Maybe this is whats happening.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

I not meaning to flame anyone but.....you guys are wussies! I keep hearing ...don't use "X" it hurts to much. I try it, doesn't hurt a bit. Then I hear don't use "XX" it hurts too much. I try it, doesn't hurt a bit! Gee, whats up?

What does hurt is moving the syringe around once it is inside you. Maybe this is whats happening.

Stengun
    Actually, T400 does have some serious BA, and it can hurt pretty bad sometimes, especially not mixed w/something.
    I can barely walk (no joke) right now just from a little Shanghai to the left Quad.....Quads are always EZ for me, but this baby's got me Flat lit up now brother.
    My little "Bad shot potion" isn't even workin' (Benadryl/Feldene/Cephlax) :scratch:
    Plus I have plenty of Vic's, Soma etc etc.....but nothin'....if somethin' drops on the ground right now....it's stayin' there!
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 12-13-2003 at 05:18 PM.

Thread Information