I searched the forum and couldn't really find much on this, so here goes.

I will be taking a trip to Brazil (I'm a Seattle native) for two weeks during the last two weeks in December. I'd like to trade my WHITE FAT BODY for a LEAN HYOOGE TAN one.

Well, ok, I'm white, but not that fat. 23 years old, 6'2, 205 lbs, 10% bf, never tried anabolics. I'm fairly knowledgeable about diet and training for natural folks.

I placed an order for some gear three weeks ago, but it looks like it might not go through for whatever reasons. So a long cycle is unfortunately out of the question. When my new shipment (hopefully) gets here, I figure that I will have four to five weeks left before the trip.

So what I'd like to do is find a cycle that will hopefully add some decent mass and shed some fat in the four to five weeks I will have.

Any suggestions?

Here's my first take at it:

25mg Dbol ED for 2.5 weeks
300mg Test Enathate Weekly 4-5 Weeks
Clen last week (pyramid up to 80 ED)
Clomid (dosage recommendations?) starting end of week four and continuing in brazil.

Diet would be bulking for first few weeks, then maintaining/slight cut the last couple weeks. The dosage isn't that high, so

I tried some cheapo 5-ad stuff last year for about six weeks (I know, it's crap), but I kept about 10 pounds from it. Based on that, I would think that I could gain muscle fairly easy.

Any thoughts? Cost-effective is better.