Thread: Storing HCG ??

Storing HCG ??

I was just reading BigN's reply to markas's post about HCG , and not doing massive amount and the sides it could have, and it reminded me of a question that has never really been aswered to me. How long, and how do, you safely store HCG, once the ampule is opened and mixed? For example, I currently have several 10,000's, and several 5000's, (couldn't pass it up - Great deal!) and I don't like doing large amounts at once, never had a problem w/ sides, but that much at once just isn't necessary IMO - So, How to store once opened?? After diluting a 10,000 or 5000, and doing a quarter shot,(or so) I have occaisionally simply stuck the Dart in the Fridge, then changed the needle when I wanted another shot.
    Your opinions Gentlemen?
    Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    once opened (&mixed) I would definetly keep it in the fridge..and use it sometime soon.
    If you u want to keep it for long periods of time I wouldn't take it out fo the amp...and keep it in the fridge..

legend is offline Associate Member
    it can be stord in the fridge for up to 60 days. no longer. only in the fridge once it is mixed. no need before mixing.

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    i have gondotropina, 10,000 IU in a 10 ml jug. Any need to refrigerate

Once its mixed whatever you don't use should be kept in the fridge. Slowly inject the sterile water against the wall on the inside of the ampule. Wait untill the powder is disolved and withdraw the entire ml in a slin pin. Inject your desired amount and then store the rest in the fridge until its next use.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    it can be stord in the fridge for up to 60 days.
    I could have swore I read somewhere that once HCG is mixed it needs to be used within 30 days.

D

Thread Information