Thread: Sustanon Cycle

BIKER_GIXXER is offline New Member

Sustanon Cycle

I'm about to venture on my first cycle of Sustanon . I'm looking for any tips or recommendations anyone might have. I know all the basics when it comes to training and nutrition, but I'm curious about supplements while on the cycle. Is there anything particular I should be taking during and after? Thanks in advance for the help!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKER_GIXXER
    I'm about to venture on my first cycle of Sustanon. I'm looking for any tips or recommendations anyone might have. I know all the basics when it comes to training and nutrition, but I'm curious about supplements while on the cycle. Is there anything particular I should be taking during and after? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Research sustanon and proper pct

Steele is offline Member
    i would never take a test alone, b/c i don't seem to keep the gains near as much as when i stack it. my best cycle was sus and deca . best post workout drink is: 50g isopure w/ scoop of creatine and glutimine plus large scoop of dextrose sugar. otherwise eat all the time. all the time, all the time, all the time...

detroit is offline Banned
    If its your first cycle, Sust alone would be fine. You need to go at least 8 weeks. And 500mg a week (Like 250/Monday, 250/Thurs). I am currently on this cycle, its also my first, im approaching my 5th week and have gained 8lbs with no water. FYI, sust will leave you sore in the injection site for about 3 days. I often have to plan my workout around it because sometimes its that bad, especially in the quads. Thats my 2cents, good luck.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u should run it for atleast 10 weeks. Its going to take around 4 weeks to reach peak levels. That way u'll have a good 6 weeks at peak levels to get the best results. Also sust is best run eod to take full advantage of the prop in it. Id recommend stacking it with deca or eq but sust alone is fine too. U could also add 50mgs of proviron ed throughout ur cycle to help boost the foreign test. good luck!

OG

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have a friend that ran 250 a week of sus and gained 17lbs so your fine. If you stopp gaining up your calories 500 a day. Reseach clomid and nolva you'll need these post cycle

JohnnyB

Thread Information