MarkyMark is offline Member

Lightbulb Sex and anabolics

I would like to know several things from those in the Know ! I have long wondered regarding this question : Does frequent sexual activity( every day or every other day ) effect your potential gains? Testosterone main function in an adult is sperm production. Does this some way effect the bodies ability to grow if that individual ( regardless of taking anabolics at the time or not ) engages in a lot of sexual activity? and if possible site any source material .
    thanks.... Markymark

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    This comes up alot, and I sometimes get annoyed, but its easy to get confused. Injecting Test will increase your libido, and lots of sexual activity will not hinder gains.

BA

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Man the last time I heard Marky Mark, was in the 80s...lol just kidding bro. Just take a look at Chris Cormier, and Dexter Jackson, they go clubbin all the time, and always hit tha hoochies, and they still make great gains. Hell when they screw, they're probably like....."I guess this is my cardio session for today!"
    Killing two birds with one stone...

P

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No look at it as an xtra "pump"

Billy

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    would you actually be willing to give up getting laid every day for some gains in your strength and size? come on man...we all want to achieve our goals, but im sure none of us would touch AS if we couldn't get laid while we take em

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I think this question comes up because of one thing that some of us may have experienced at some time: No sex/no release leads to sexual frustration, which an individual may take out in the gym. I'm a much happier person after I get some, and I have a bit of an edge if I don't. Still, it does not matter at all as far as having a great workout and gains are concerned. You may only feel tougher/angrier in the gym because you didn't get any, but that's all emotional and not physical.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I appreciate the replies .. Yes it would be irritating had the answer been yes. But if I had to cut back a bit ,no problem. I am glad I don't however . And being new here I am sorry you had to hear the question again.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you get a frequent release you'll be ready to kill someone. if you have an opp. to get laid, take it!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Can honestly say I have thought about the same ? before. Rickson Gracie said he doesnt have sex before a fight, how long I dont know.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    the gracie boys cant have sex before they fight..because it releases too much testosterone that they need for energy...i mean after all you get tired as hell once ur done...one of my old wrestling coaches would make us sleep in the gym the night before a big meet...jus to insure that we wouldnt "End" up with any girls that night....

realityarts is offline Member
    You won't notice any decline in your testosterone levels or the affects thereof by having sex (or masturbating) everyday.

Even if there was a noticable depreciation, it is worth the expense.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat a handful of almonds and you have your protein back from your sperm. Besides that, sex is good for you. It's ultimately the reason why we sauce it. For sexual gratification...remember I said ULTIMATELY, meaning in some way or form, what we do in anything is for sexual gratification.

Think about it...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Eat a handful of almonds and you have your protein back from your sperm. Besides that, sex is good for you. It's ultimately the reason why we sauce it. For sexual gratification...remember I said ULTIMATELY, meaning in some way or form, what we do in anything is for sexual gratification.

Think about it...
    I agree. I have a more productive workout after seeing my cum dribbling out of my wifes mouth and all over her neck then if I was sitting around all pissed off because she dont want to give it up. When I get laid regularly, I am a happy camper and everything I do, works out better.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I agree. I have a more productive workout after seeing my cum dribbling out of my wifes mouth and all over her neck then if I was sitting around all pissed off because she dont want to give it up. When I get laid regularly, I am a happy camper and everything I do, works out better.
    I thought i was only one!

Totally agree with you Ronny!

Thread Information