Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194

    Upcoming Cycle...critique

    Stats are 6'2, 245 lbs., BF 8-9%, 21 yrs. old
    Current cycle coming to an end this Friday(Test/Var/Fina/GH/slin)
    Gonna take about 6-8 weeks off after PCT(HCG ,Clomid,HGH,Slin), hopefully still around 235-240 lbs. Then start the following.

    Next cycle:

    1-16 Test Cyp(Upjohn) 750-800mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-15 EQ(Research Tech) 750-800mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-6 Anadrol (Unimed) 50-100mg/day (with Nolvadex 10-20mg/day)
    7-18 Fina(homemade) 100mg/day
    1-24 HGH(Serostim) 4.5iu/day(might go higher have enough to go 9 iu's/day)
    1-6, 9-14,17-22 Humalog 10iu/2xday(4 days/week)
    1--22 Arimidex 0.5 or 0.75/day
    1-22 Cytomel 12.5-25mcg/day
    1-18 Proscar 1mg/day
    19-20 HCG
    21-22 Clomid


    Goal is to get to about 260-265 lbs. solid, at around 8-9% BF

    Suggestions on the HGH dose ran 4.5iu's this cycle with good results, but i know 9 iu's would be better. Also anyone who has ran 9 iu's, how did you split it up how many iu's how many times, what times? This cycle i ran 2.25 iu twice/day with Humalog.
    Last edited by Diesel1; 12-02-2003 at 10:22 AM.

  2. #2
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    1-16 Test Cyp(Upjohn) 750-800mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-15 EQ(Research Tech) 750-800mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-6 Anadrol (Unimed) 50-100mg/day (with Nolvadex 10-20mg/day)
    7-18 Fina(homemade) 100mg/day
    1-24 HGH(Serostim) 4.5iu/day(might go higher have enough to go 9 iu's/day)
    1-6, 9-14,17-22 Humalog 10iu/2xday(4 days/week)
    1--22 Arimidex 0.5 or 0.75/day
    1-22 Cytomel 12.5-25mcg/day
    1-18 Proscar 1mg/day
    19-20 HCG
    21-22 Clomid
    .
    Cyp is going to be 200mg/ml. Run it a cc EOD, run the EQeod as well, might as well keep them on the same schedule. Always shoot in even amounts of time. If your were to shoot 2x a wk, then you would have a 3day/4dat alternation in administration. Also, Cyps active life is closer to EQ than Enan is. Run them both to 15(or 16) PCT 3wks post injection

    Drol looks good, I'll let you decide on what dose you feel is appropriate.

    I would start and end the tren earlier. I would end it when you end EQ, this way it will have several wks before PCT to taper out. Your recovery will be much easier

    I'd add in Prop at 100mgED wks15-18

    Stop the A-dex @ wk 18. The point of using clomid and Nolva is to have binding to the ER, thus tricking the body into thinking estrogen is being produced, thus progressing natural test production to start to compensate the Estro/Test ratio. With a-dex, the inhibition it does to natural estro production can be inhibitive

    Have your Cytomel tapered out in wk 16. You don't want to be recovering thyroid and HPTA at the same time

    I'd add HCG in wk9 & 10 500iu Mon/Tues

    I'd add 20mg of Nolva to your clomid and run them both 6wks
    Last edited by Pheedno; 12-02-2003 at 10:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Gilster's Avatar
    Gilster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Right here!Are you blind?
    Posts
    686
    Keep the GH at 4.5 iu/d and go as high as 6 or 8 iu/d max after a few weeks and split it up into 2 doses at whatever dose you use. I wouldn't go higher than 6 iu/d on this cycle..No need to higher than 6-8 iu/d IMO, since you got a lot of stuff going on other than the GH...Otherwise...Pheedo made some good points.

  4. #4
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    bump...

  5. #5
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    What's your cycle history? that's a lot of juice

    JohnnyB

  6. #6
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    experienced history first cycle was at 17 1/2 yrs. old, doses are higher than i've ran before on the Test, EQ, and Drol, i've ran HGH(4.5 iu) and slin(10 iu 2xday) before. But i'm at 245 now and want to get to about 260-265, doses need to be slightly increased

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    experienced history first cycle was at 17 1/2 yrs. old, doses are higher than i've ran before on the Test, EQ, and Drol, i've ran HGH(4.5 iu) and slin(10 iu 2xday) before. But i'm at 245 now and want to get to about 260-265, doses need to be slightly increased
    Don't forget the food.

    Bro 17, now your using hgh and slin to see gains at 21. Have you ever had your hormones checked to see what your natural test levels are at?

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    yes, i have JohnnyB, they are in high range when off everything. For food, my diet is on point trust me, 4500-5000 cals.,450-500g carbs, 450-500g prot., 90-110 fats.(mainly from flax,fish,olive oil, plus fat from lean beef).

    Also people always say GH, Slin is bad, with those two added in with AAS your body responds twice as good, b/c with increased Androgrens your body needs an increase in GH, insulin and thyroid to keep up and for your body to respond synergesticly. Without these added hormones you only have 1/2 or even 1/3 the equation

  9. #9
    blowout247's Avatar
    blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    163
    Your gonna ****in die. Put me in the will for all that **** and it'll last me 2 years. I think we had Cutler post a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    blowout what are u some teemager know-it-all. change your to name to gives "blowjobs247" , i can't stand people that come on these boards that have no experience and start giving their stupid opinions, with no knowledge at all, where u just shouldn't say anything at all

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    Your gonna ****in die. Put me in the will for all that **** and it'll last me 2 years. I think we had Cutler post a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i agree with diesel, blowout man you're a prick. constructive criticism and pats on the back are how this board is ran and how it flourishes as the best gear board in the whole fuc_king world. you should never talk about a person dying because of his gear dosage man. with an attitude like that you should,'t be allowed to reap the benifits of this forum. let the higher ranking members and knowledgeable guys critique diesel's cycle since they now where he is comming from.

  12. #12
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    thanks for the input armwrestler22, little pricks like that kid shouldn't be on this board at all.

    for anyone else who actually has any positives or knowledgeable suggestions to say about my upcoming cycle let me know....

  13. #13
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    Oh and "blowout247" if all my gear would last you 2 years your next cycle must be the following:

    1-16 Test Cyp(Upjohn) ~7.3mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-15 EQ(Research Tech) ~7.3mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-6 Anadrol (Unimed) 0.5-1.0mg/day (with Nolvadex 10-20mg/day)
    7-18 Fina(homemade) ~1.2mg/day
    1-24 HGH(Serostim) 0.45iu/day(might go higher have enough to go 0.9 iu's/day)
    1-6, 9-14,17-22 Humalog 1.0iu/2xday(4 days/week)
    1--22 Arimidex 0.05 or 0.075/day
    1-22 Cytomel 0.125-0.25mcg/day
    1-18 Proscar 0.1mg/day
    19-20 HCG
    21-22 Clomid

    Seriously Blowout keep up the good work your cycle looks badass, you'll be at 145 lbs. easily after that!!

    I know your a newbie, but thats kinda pushin the limit!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    Oh and "blowout247" if all my gear would last you 2 years your next cycle must be the following:

    1-16 Test Cyp(Upjohn) ~7.3mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-15 EQ(Research Tech) ~7.3mg/week(split either 2 or 3 times/week)
    1-6 Anadrol (Unimed) 0.5-1.0mg/day (with Nolvadex 10-20mg/day)
    7-18 Fina(homemade) ~1.2mg/day
    1-24 HGH(Serostim) 0.45iu/day(might go higher have enough to go 0.9 iu's/day)
    1-6, 9-14,17-22 Humalog 1.0iu/2xday(4 days/week)
    1--22 Arimidex 0.05 or 0.075/day
    1-22 Cytomel 0.125-0.25mcg/day
    1-18 Proscar 0.1mg/day
    19-20 HCG
    21-22 Clomid

    Seriously Blowout keep up the good work your cycle looks badass, you'll be at 145 lbs. easily after that!!

    I know your a newbie, but thats kinda pushin the limit!!
    roflmfao, nice reply that should put him in his place.

  15. #15
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    thanks, i thought it would, but he prob. won't reply after how stupid he's already looked on this board.

  16. #16
    stengun's Avatar
    stengun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bugtussell, Arkansas
    Posts
    346
    Howdy Everybody,

    I don't claim to know everything 'bout AAS. But I have to side w/ blowjobs247 and johnnyB. If your test level is abnormally high w/out AASs then you should be alot bigger than 245lbs @ 8-9% BF.

    I'm 39 yo, but when I was in my mid to late 20s, I was usually 'bout 235-245lbs @ 12% BF WITHOUT taking anything more than a few aminos a day and a multi-vit. Just hard work, high protein, a little carido, and sex. Oh, yea, I'm 6' 1 3/4" tall. Tell me how to post pics and I will post my DL, it has my height on it (6' 2"), plus other pics so you know its me.

    Last year I did my first cycle of test for 10 weeks. Did kinda a arch plan, starting at 250 mg, peaking at 600mg then back to 250 mg the last week, then 30 days w/ clomid and DHEA. I put on 20 lbs of muscule and drop a little BF during a 14 week period. My weight went up 12 pounds but I dropped about 1 to 1 1/2" in my waist. I went to my 20 year HS reunion lookin good! I had serveral of the divorced women, and a couple of married ones hittin on me!

    So, If a wore out old man w/ average test level, which is VERY LOW compared to a 21 yo, can grow , why cant you?

    Like I said, I gotta go w/ blowjobs and JohnnyB.


    Paul

  17. #17
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Everybody,

    I don't claim to know everything 'bout AAS. But I have to side w/ blowjobs247 and johnnyB. If your test level is abnormally high w/out AASs then you should be alot bigger than 245lbs @ 8-9% BF.

    I'm 39 yo, but when I was in my mid to late 20s, I was usually 'bout 235-245lbs @ 12% BF WITHOUT taking anything more than a few aminos a day and a multi-vit. Just hard work, high protein, a little carido, and sex. Oh, yea, I'm 6' 1 3/4" tall. Tell me how to post pics and I will post my DL, it has my height on it (6' 2"), plus other pics so you know its me.

    Last year I did my first cycle of test for 10 weeks. Did kinda a arch plan, starting at 250 mg, peaking at 600mg then back to 250 mg the last week, then 30 days w/ clomid and DHEA. I put on 20 lbs of muscule and drop a little BF during a 14 week period. My weight went up 12 pounds but I dropped about 1 to 1 1/2" in my waist. I went to my 20 year HS reunion lookin good! I had serveral of the divorced women, and a couple of married ones hittin on me!

    So, If a wore out old man w/ average test level, which is VERY LOW compared to a 21 yo, can grow , why cant you?

    Like I said, I gotta go w/ blowjobs and JohnnyB.


    Paul

    what are you talking about....being alot bigger than than 245 @8% bf....i dont think there is such a thing....and there is a big difference between being 245 with 12%bf and 245 with 8% bf....that is TEN POUNDS OF FAT...im not saying that you're not big, because you're alot bigger than i am..but dont go telling this guy that he should be bigger just because he has a high test level....there are alot of guys who have have cycled for years and aren't that big

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    what are you talking about....being alot bigger than than 245 @8% bf....i dont think there is such a thing....and there is a big difference between being 245 with 12%bf and 245 with 8% bf....that is TEN POUNDS OF FAT...im not saying that you're not big, because you're alot bigger than i am..but dont go telling this guy that he should be bigger just because he has a high test level....there are alot of guys who have have cycled for years and aren't that big
    i totally agree with big swoll, anyway we're getting off topic here, bump for more actual help on diesel's cycle and to an end of this bickering war.

  19. #19
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    yes, i have JohnnyB, they are in high range when off everything. For food, my diet is on point trust me, 4500-5000 cals.,450-500g carbs, 450-500g prot., 90-110 fats.(mainly from flax,fish,olive oil, plus fat from lean beef).
    That's good to hear, how long were you off when you had them checked? The reason I'm asking is at 17 shutting down your hormonal system can cause damage to it. Which can causes problem now or in the future. I'd keep an eye on them so you don't have problem down the road.

    JohnnyB

  20. #20
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    stengun, well thats good for you, but as Big Swoll and Armwrestler22 said 235-245 12% BF(estimate from 18 years ago) is alot different than 245 8%(calipers), i'am sure if you stood next to me(not trying to be a dick) you'd realize the difference.

    Big swoll and armwrestler, thanks for the support.

    JohnnyB, each time i had been off for at least 2 months, even though this time i'm only waiting 2 months til next cycle. There's no damage trust me at 19 my Freshamn year of college football i had to be 100% natural(for 1 whole year)and i had no problems still maxed the most in freshman class on bench during spring testing 385 lbs. bench. But i'm no longer playing ball anymore(obviously looking at my cycle), due to injuries.

  21. #21
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Thats good Bro, I would keep an eye on it like we all should.

    JohnnyB

  22. #22
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    JohnnyB, i will and thanks for looking out for me
    -Diesel1

  23. #23
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Well bro, I think Pheeb hooked you up pretty good on the advice.

    Good Luck

    D

  24. #24
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    No prob Bro

    JohnnyB

  25. #25
    Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    194
    diesel, i'm gonna take Pheedno advice on the inject sched. for the test and eq. , but whenever i run tren and test, i run the tren past the test and recover fine. as for the pct and cytomel he suggested i will do. thanks for the advice guys so my test and eq dose will end up at 700mg/700mg each per week.-diesel1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •