Baldy03 is offline New Member

Post Need help with fina

I need advice on a cycle that I am soon going to start. I have taken fina orally before and didn't get the results that I was looking for. I am now going to inject it by itself. I was told by a friend that fina would be more useful to take with some type of test. He suggested a-bomb but i was wondering if i could use any other type of test such as testatropinol. he suggested that i take 45cc EOD and take one pill of a-bomb everyday for 8 weeks. hopefully you guys can help me out.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol your friend is nuts

abombs are not test
    45cc EOD is probally more than you could possibly inject

search on test enanthate or test propionate

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy03
    I need advice on a cycle that I am soon going to start. I have taken fina orally before and didn't get the results that I was looking for. I am now going to inject it by itself. I was told by a friend that fina would be more useful to take with some type of test. He suggested a-bomb but i was wondering if i could use any other type of test such as testatropinol. he suggested that i take 45cc EOD and take one pill of a-bomb everyday for 8 weeks. hopefully you guys can help me out.
    45cc's eod holy ****. I hope this is a typo. If not this guy has no clue.
    All the info you need is here. That way you get many oppinions instead of just one from a friend. Frieends have allways gotme in trouble.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, smack your friend for me because he is a bozo... did he tell you to take the fina pellets orally also lol...i'd shove a sweet potatoe up his ass if i were you...

a bombs are not test, test is test... either run:

6 weeks fina - 75-100mgs eod/ed
    8 weeks test prop - 75-100mgs eod/ed

you can also run test suspension tablets, with the fina instead of the prop...

Fina

the thing is that i have never injected fina before, so i don't know how to convert it. i have read some articles on the internet and it seems like it wouldn't be that bad, it just seems that i takes lots of time. also i if anyone knows where i could get that test prop and possibly how much it would cost that would be great. thanks a lot for all of your help.
    Last edited by Baldy03; 12-04-2003 at 12:59 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Baldy, go check out the lab forum for conversion info, and you can't ask for a place to get some prop. That's against the rules.

-moto

fina

well are there any other types of test that i can take? i mean does it have to be an injectable or could i take some type of oral test. i know that injecting it would have great outcomes, but it will probably be harder for me to get my handles on something like test prop.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to take your time here. Nobody knew where to get their gear when they first started out, unless it was spoonfed to them. Yes, an injectable test is the way to go. Propionate , enanthate , cypionate , sustanon , etc., would all be viable options. If you don't know what these are, go read up in the steroid profiles on the AR homepage, as well as the educational threads in this forum.

-moto

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    yes, smack your friend for me because he is a bozo... ...i'd shove a sweet potatoe up his ass if i were you...

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy03
    well are there any other types of test that i can take? i mean does it have to be an injectable or could i take some type of oral test. i know that injecting it would have great outcomes, but it will probably be harder for me to get my handles on something like test prop.
    here's a good website for test, don't say i never gave you anything:

www.ideservetogetscammed.com

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro do your research buy a book ask around kick your buddy in the nuts do whatever it takes but learn before you do anything. You have made a good start by coming here

thanks a lot guys for all of your help and i will make sure that i do my research before i jump right into things.

alright i talked to my buddy last night and i wanted to see if what i thought he said was true. well i think that i miss understood what he was saying and he didn't say that A-bomb was a test. also i didn't ask him because i forgot but i think that he might of said 4to5 cc's per day and i thought that he said 45. but i'm not too sure. well anyways what my main point of this message was is that he was going to get some d-bol. now i have never injected before in my life and i was think about getting a 6 weeks cycle worth of d-bol and stacking it with fina. now would this be too potent of a cycle for never have injecting before and never taking d-bol before. he suggested taking 30mg ED for 6 weeks.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to search around but being a newb to aas you may wan to consider using nothing but test for 12 wks. Somehting like 350mg/week of test cyp or enen. Fina is more of an experienced user of aas. This is just mho bro someone may tell you different.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    That's just too **** funny. 45 cc's! People are fuc*in idiots

Thread Information