NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member

Is Dbol and HCG necessary in a cycle??

I am about to take my cycle in several weeks, I am about to order Dbol but I am wondering if it is necessary to take it to jumpstart the cycle. By the way my cycle is gonna look like this:
    Week 1-10 Test Enth. 250mg 2x/week
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mg 1x/week
    3 weeks after last shot- Clomid
    Should I take the Dbol? or could I frontload the Test and cut the cycle down to an 8 week cycle?

Also, Is taking HCG necessary or can I just use Clomid? I know it is more beneficial to use both, but will I be alright with just clomid? I would take clomid at 300mg for the first 3 days 3 weeks after my last shot. then bring it down to 200 or 150 mg for 2 weeks then 50mg for another 2 weeks. What do you guys think? Is HCG necessary if I am taking Clomid at these doses??

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    No d-bol, i think you will be fine with just the clomid

big swoll is offline Member
    you should be fine with just the clomid....hcg is generally used in longer cycles with higher amouts of test being injected each week...will this be your first cycle

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    clomid is all you need, but your dosages sound off a little bit. I don't think you need 300mgs for 3 days...I'm having a brain fart and can't remember the exact days right off the top of my head...Someone help me out here.

Other than that the cycle is right on bro...looks nice. I have done that exact cycle and benefited from it nicely! You do not have to jump start with anything if you don't want to...it's up to you. If it's your first, don't worry about it...you are going to make good gains if your diet, workout and rest is in check with that cycle.

You didn't mention having any anti-e's on hand...do you have that covered as well?

Eat big, lift big, grow big! Good luck with it bro.

peace,

ttgb

legend is offline Associate Member
    300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days and 50 mgs for the final 10 days. no need for dbol if you do not want it.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    clomid is fine..

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days and 50 mgs for the final 10 days. no need for dbol if you do not want it.
    Thanks for the help bro...I was typing along and just froze up.

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig....why did you end the cycle with prop....i just dont understand the concept

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    tryingtogetbig....why did you end the cycle with prop....i just dont understand the concept
    I don't see what you are talking about bro. We are talking about his PCT with clomid.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I don't see what you are talking about bro. We are talking about his PCT with clomid.

peace,

ttgb

sorry bout that i was thinking of a different thread that i had replied to....i will delte my post

don't worry about it...no harm done. You asked in a good way.

peace,

ttgb

No this is not my first cycle. My first cycle was:
    week 1-8 Sust 250mg 2x/week
    week 1-8 Deca 200 mg 2x/week
    week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    Used nolvadex towards end and then went on Clomid.

My results were great but I was just wondering if I would of kept more of my gains if I used HCG as well.

Im hoping I get great gains with this new cycle. I did lose some size but thats because school and stuff got i the way with my working out big time. As far as Anti-E's I am looking to possibly go Nolvadex again, but I am also looking into Arimidex . Which do you think is the better of the two? or is there something else better?

Also, I didnt get to do too much research, but would I be dealing with a lot of water retention with this cycle? I had a bit of bodyfat on me, not obese or anything, but I could be slimmer. Will this cycle affect me bad with fat, though I will be eating very clean?

So without taking the Dbol, should I take the Test at regular 500mg/week dosage? Or should I bump it up for the first 2 weeks to kick it in??

I'll try to answer each question:

HCG could possibly help keep some gains since it jump starts the test production. Do lots of research on it though bro.

Arimidex , IMO is better...more $$$ though.

If you are drinking lots of water and taking arimidex, the bloating should be minimal on this cycle.

Body fat % seems to vary w/each individual. Diet is the key to all of it. I lose bf no matter if I'm using eq or deca ...and I eat like a horse...so eat clean...mix in cardio here and there and you should be okay. Most would consider this a "bulking" cycle by nature though...especially with the deca.

Personally, I would not frontload the cycle. I would rather go longer than frontload. The test and deca won't kick in for a couple of weeks at best leaving only 8 weeks to grow...I like the duration to be longer with a lower dose if I have to choose between the two.

I think that answerered most. Other bros may have different opinions than mine though. Always ask around and get your advice from as many possible people that are in the know and then make your own educated decisions.

Good Luck.

peace,

ttgb

So then just take the Test and No Frontload. Gotcha. Is 8 weeks sufficient enough to make good gains?? obviously with eating and working out properly.

Also, A question with the cardio. I know this has been going back and forth with soo many people but Ill throw it out there anyway. Will doing cardio affect my heart?? The only cardio I would even think of doing is maybe a 30 min walk in the morning on empty stomach once a week. The other cardio I do is Full Contact fighting once a week. Which is a 2 hour training session which is killer cardio. Should I even do it or is once a week alright with that type of intensity??

first off i would say that you need to run that cycle for 10 weeks, maybe even 12....i dont think that you will get the results you want off of eight weeks....the deconate ester is so long that only doing it for eight weeks probably wont give you the results you want...secondly, i would say definately bump up the cardio...i believe you that your fighting is great cardio, but you could benefit from running 3 or 4 times a week...once a week just isn't enough

Well I do more than that when im off the sauce. My question is doing 3 or 4 times a week ok for my heart? I dont want it enlarged or anything, plus i feel if I did cardio that much, my gains wouldnt be that great.

Everybody has different opinions.
    Mine is, I've tried both (with & w/o HCG ) and I am more of an HCG fan now than I was when that was half of PCT, but I only do long cycles. To each his own, but not only will I do HCG every PCT, but I also am integrating it into every cycle.

I also say "I'm not doin' D-Bols anymore", but I keep gettin' 'em, so what so I know?

Thread Information