Thread: first cycle

jamielall is offline New Member

first cycle

Hey guys I took most of your advice and added soem test into my cycle im runnin 300mg of deca with 500mg of sust. The guy whos helping me out seems to know quite a bit but I find that this site is a lot more useful. I am tryign to bulk up rather than cut up, What kind of gains should I expect as well what should I eat and how much of it. Now i have a pretty good basis of knowledge but I would really appreciate all your guy's help and advice
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamielall
    Hey guys I took most of your advice and added soem test into my cycle im runnin 300mg of deca with 500mg of sust. The guy whos helping me out seems to know quite a bit but I find that this site is a lot more useful. I am tryign to bulk up rather than cut up, What kind of gains should I expect as well what should I eat and how much of it. Now i have a pretty good basis of knowledge but I would really appreciate all your guy's help and advice
    Thanks
    before we can respond we must know your stats ex: training, age, current diet, etc.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. Stats. Also what you get of your cycle is what you put into it. Just for future reference. We can’t predict what results to expect.

Further, if this is your first cycle I would suggest what most members on here would. Use a single ester long acting ester like enanthate or cypionate . It’s easier for a novice, and there are a few less potential side effects.

Doc

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    you need to do some research. how long have you been lifting? how come you dont know what to eat. seems like you should hold off and do some homework.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need to stop your cycle and first do some research and training and diet. Then once you have all that down, use it for some good time. Then after that down the road, then come back and think about starting a cycle.

Thread Information