ghettodope is offline New Member

Question Bulking and farts

Im on a high protein bulking diet rite now. part of it is heavy weight gainer 900. do any of you guys also get really nasty asss farts(like so nasty they stick around for a few minutes) and have to take a shyt like 2-3times a day? since i started the gainer a few days ago ive noticed it. Jus wundering if any of you guys have the same problem, thanks

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    Im on a high protein bulking diet rite now. part of it is heavy weight gainer 900. do any of you guys also get really nasty asss farts(like so nasty they stick around for a few minutes) and have to take a shyt like 2-3times a day? since i started the gainer a few days ago ive noticed it. Jus wundering if any of you guys have the same problem, thanks
    yeah i get it too... a high protein diet will do it to you

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It's awesome,all the guys at the firehouse hate me. They all say they are going to throw away my protein.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    the crappier the protein...the nastier the farts

im takin Champion Weightgainer 900 and Nectar, and just eating lots of chicken, fish, beef, carbs.....etc
    and also taking Creatine+glutamine preworkout, and creatine post workout (just regular monohydrate in gatorade)

Uconish is offline Member
    i thought i was going to **** in my pants today at work.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i agree, if you use a high quality protein it seems to tone them down a little. also, the weight gainer drinks are mostly sugar. you'll gain weight alright, but maybe not th kind you wanted. try to stay away from simple sugars.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Try taking a lactose enzyme tab or two... all those milk sugars in weight gainers can be more than your body can handle...

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    My personal record during a bulking diet is 6 ****s in a lil over 24 hours ( one was at about 3am the following day) Worst part about my farts is that they happen the most at the gym when i lift

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Oh, my ass riping on cycle and while eating my ass of is teribble. It always seems to linger. Bad new my friend, bad news. Meal replacements are the worst.

If your saying that weight gainers will make u fatter, then wat can i take so i gain more muscle? i want to bulk up in the next 5months

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    It just comes with the terratory, no way around it...

helios is offline Associate Member
    Yeah my roommates want to kill me day in day out because of it...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If your saying that weight gainers will make u fatter, then wat can i take so i gain more muscle? i want to bulk up in the next 5months
    Basically and simply put, your body gains 1 pound of fat for each pound of muscle you gain. It just works that way naturally. Now, gain as much fat and weight now because the more weight you gain the more muscle you will be able to put on. Later, when you are done bulking, you will have the muscle already there and just drop the fat and retain the muscle. The body just works that way for most.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I always seem to rip one when I hit about 90 degrees during squats....no way to hold it in with 400+ pounds on your shoulders....good time to go take a swig of water if ya ask me..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Amazing how everyone has the same problem and was fast to comment. Actually I dont get much gas from protein shakes but lord have mercy if I get around some beans.... like from Chili with bean... then I notice having much more gas then normal...

is that the extra protein I am taking while on cycle or does the roids have anything to do with it?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    High protein makes you tear ass so bad in brings tears to your eyes, I hear you man. and you know its bad when you cant even handle your own farts.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    i can imagine how hard it is when youre bulking and date a new girl

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

yeah

i just bought some new white boxers and was that a mistake.

just about every pair have these brown $hit stains that won't come completely off. those protein farts can be corrosive. sometimes you can get fart-juice in your underwear that'll make you smell like $hit the whole time you're working out.
    Last edited by RabidLassie; 12-11-2003 at 07:58 AM.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Everything is fine bro, a high protein diet will do it to you!

Swellin Guest
    I'm killing them at my gym right now. I at least try to walk over to some asshole that "knows everything," and do a little cropdusting. Just walk ove to some new member, tell them they are looking good, and give them a little present.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidLassie

just about every pair have these brown $hit stains that won't come completely off. those protein farts can be corrosive. sometimes you can get fart-juice in your underwear that'll make you smell like $hit the whole time you're working out.
    Thats why get some dark boxers... then if you accidentally get caught outside in underwear, dont look undecent (like you have bathing suit on).

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    met rx protein gives me the lethal ass

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    man. this thread is hillarious. my girlfriend hates me right now, i mix up a couple hundred grams of protein and drink it all day. my ass is consistently unbearable right now.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys I just read through this whole thread laughing my ass off. You guys are so funny but to add on yeah bor's if i fart after some protein shakes I can clear out an auditorium

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheap Protein=Nasty Farts!

gppower is offline Junior Member
    I've greatly improved the whole situation by mixing the prots with water instead of milk...and yeah met RX gives me the runs.....

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    LOL you guys are too funny.
    MRP give me loud explosive gas. SMELL's too. OMG. I let one on while doing bench one day, it filled up the whole free weight area, people were leaving as soon as they got in the room.....so guy ask if some one **** there pants... I just died laughing... I couldn't fess up, it was so nasty

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't believe I read this entire thread. It's all true about protein and lethal gas, I just didn't need to hear about it from you freaks!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    eggs do it for me. stinky ass gas...=/

protein shakes make me gassy, but its all air, no smell...

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

that is f-ing foul, doode...

-- clocky

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

dude i dont think thats the farts, do you wipe enough after you sh-t? get some baby wipes or something lol

Yea man i cut out the heavyweight gainer 900 for 2 days and they seemed to have decreased in frequency,,,lol. but now im bak on and frikkin fartin like 100times a day....hahah.....i work like 8hrs a day so i jus walk up n down the aisles lettin em go (silently) customers r prolly like wtf is that?!?!?! HAHAHAHA, yea man im taking 1TU at 150mg daily (3pills) im considering upping that to 450mg daily(9pills) for a month..think that will hlep me pack on more size? I had a serios question wen i started this thread, i jus read thru the whole thing now n im LMFAO......u guys r nasty jus like me....hahahahahah.....peace bros

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

farts...

Yea man i cut out the heavyweight gainer 900 for 2 days and they seemed to have decreased in frequency,,,lol. but now im bak on and frikkin fartin like 100times a day....hahah.....i work like 8hrs a day so i jus walk up n down the aisles lettin em go (silently) customers r prolly like wtf is that?!?!?! HAHAHAHA, yea man im taking 1TU at 150mg daily (3pills) im considering upping that to 450mg daily(9pills) for a month..think that will hlep me pack on more size? I had a serios question wen i started this thread, i jus read thru the whole thing now n im LMFAO......u guys r nasty jus like me....hahahahahah.....peace bros
    yeah, my farts are silent too. they don't need to be loud because the smell speaks for itself. the only time i let out loud farts is when i'm doing legs. i let out a fart today doing leg press that sounded like a machine gun going off. pop-pop-pop-pop!!!

lassie

miguy is offline New Member
    Omfg, Ive Never Laughed So Ucking Hard In My Life.lol
    I Thought I Was The Only One Wh Had Thi Problem, I Felt Like I Was Gonna Shizt My Self 20 Times In 19 Min Before A Work.lol

Proplr Were Asking Me Whats Wrng When Im Standing There Tightening My As Not To ****.lol

Also Ya Man Has Anyone Ever Took 1-tu,just Curious And Did They See Anyting From It.lol

Just From Readig This Thread,it Makes Me Wanna ****.lol

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I didn't read all the posts, I have limited time, sorry

When you eat more protein then the body can absorb, that's what happens your gas smells like death. Dumping 2-3 time a day is good when I'm bulking, I go 4-5 times a day.

JohnnyB

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Have you ever heard of Mr. Methane. He can fart various songs. You can make it a career out of it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    Have you ever heard of Mr. Methane. He can fart various songs. You can make it a career out of it.
    Protein farts would be a song of death

JohnnyB

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    bump...because this thread is funny.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    i can imagine how hard it is when youre bulking and date a new girl

True dat, I find the combo of milk+ lotsa whey= gas and the runs

Thread Information