Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dangerous?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    age ='s desperation to hold onto youth. } lamens terms, the older you get, the more you have to get f-cked up to have fun, cause you forget what you did when you were younger to have a good time. and you know drugs are a easy way out of thinking. my opinion, its just pathetic
    This I think is an incorrect statement as well. When I was 6, I played with Lego's in my room for weeks on end and had a blast. When I was 12, I rode my bike around the neighborhood and played baseball in the street everyday. When I was 18, I hung out in an empty parking lot with my friends every Friday night shootin' the ****. When I was 24, I decided to give up all the partying, drugs, and crazy **** I was doing before it killed me or got me in serious trouble. I never picked up another form of entertainment in a desperate attempt to hold onto my youth. As you get older, the same things you did as a kid don't entertain you anymore. If you can still have a good time doing the same things you did as a kid, then maybe you are holding onto your youth more desperately than you think. JMO.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 12-12-2003 at 03:01 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Funny **** bottom line clen +coke=heart attack drop the clen a few days before.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    My 2 cents......if you really want to get into what is good for you then none of us should be doing any of this stuff unless a doc is giving it for HRT, so no one should pass any judgment on another.... The best advice is just be careful!!!
    cut out the clen 3-4 days before and drink plenty of water! (before-durring-after) If it is only to "ring" in the "new year" have fun....but not too much fun.
    (remember, your liver and heart are already working overtime!)

Just my 2 cents........

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Thanks again for all your replies........

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    jcstomper, you say that no one has to do coke to have a good time, but in the same sentance you say that you can have plenty of fun just getting drunk. Do you have to drink to have fun? People everywhere have different views on what's good or what's bad, and that's cool. Just because your drug of choice is alcohol, don't say that everything else is bad, especially if you haven't been there.
    -moto
    i did say that, but no, i definatly dont need achohol to have fun, i actually barely drink. i was just saying that if he needed to do something to have fun. it probably would be safer to drink then to do coke while he's on his clen cycle. after reading what i wrote, i can see how you took it that way. i was really just trying to give him a differant route. but no drinking isnt my drug of choice. im one of the few people youll see at the bar with a water in my hand instead of a beer. beer taste like crap, and is a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    This I think is an incorrect statement as well. When I was 6, I played with Lego's in my room for weeks on end and had a blast. When I was 12, I rode my bike around the neighborhood and played baseball in the street everyday. When I was 18, I hung out in an empty parking lot with my friends every Friday night shootin' the ****. When I was 24, I decided to give up all the partying, drugs, and crazy **** I was doing before it killed me or got me in serious trouble. I never picked up another form of entertainment in a desperate attempt to hold onto my youth. As you get older, the same things you did as a kid don't entertain you anymore. If you can still have a good time doing the same things you did as a kid, then maybe you are holding onto your youth more desperately than you think. JMO.

-moto
    again your taking what i said the wrong way. that comment was for the person who felt that when you get old, everyone does drugs to have a good time, and i dont feel thats true. yes alot of people do get into that, but i honestly feel its cause of a self esteem issue. whether they or you wanna belive it. or because they just cant figure out how to have fun without a outside substance.
    as for the rest of your comment, its a complete joke.
    i have a friend that still plays with lego's, he's 23, guess what he also invents sh-t and just sold a patent for 2.6 mil. hmmm he must be a dork to play with lego's huh?
    i have 2 friends that still ride there bikes every day of the year. guess what, they also get paid to do it and have probably seen more states, and countries then most of us will see in a life time.
    as as for the comment about parking lots? yeah i do that, some friday nights youll find me in south philly in a parking lot or two setting up races, and just shootin the sh-t. but hey, i also think its pretty stupid to clock in for work, cause there are alot more ways to make money. without making someone else rich while doing it. i must have something wrong with me
    the thing that alot of poeple forget in the bar/club scene is that there is alot more to life then just getting f-cked up on friday and saturday night. and because of that, they forget what its like to have fun sober.
    just something to think about
    i wasnt trying to flame him for making his choice, thats not gonna change cause he's already made it for himself. i was just saying be smart about it, get off the clen for a week before, and then at least 3 or 4 days after. let your body normal out before you put the clen back into it
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-12-2003 at 03:55 PM.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    this is the stupiest comment iver ever read, i see in your profile your a father? what kind of father would even think a thought like this? if you need coke to have a good time, you have problems, serious ones. any normal person can have a good time just getting drunk, and if you think i dont now how to party? then you can look at one of my businesses and tell me what you think. www.maneo.com. we throw parties, all in philly, at least at one club a night. now some people do coke, but you dont have to do it to have a good time. if you really wanna know what i think of this comment, im gonna say it seems to me that in your case

{ age ='s desperation to hold onto youth. } lamens terms, the older you get, the more you have to get f-cked up to have fun, cause you forget what you did when you were younger to have a good time. and you know drugs are a easy way out of thinking. my opinion, its just pathetic

now as to the original question in this thread. id stop the clen for about a week before just to let your heart get normal again. then wait like 3 days or so after new years to go back. it seems like no matter what we say here, your gonna do the coke. if feel sorry for ya that you feel you need to do that for a good time, but to each his own. but yeah, play it safe, you never know what could happen. good luck i guess?
    ok genius, please read all of my post on this subject before you try some lame effort at flaming me. Don't kid yourself about me being old, I have evrything that you will only wish to have when you get my age, wife , kids, beautiful home and a great job. As i said above i do not use coke and I rarely even drink. I have a lot of friends that are forty or so and are alcholoics and can barely keep their life together. So if one is better than the other I don't know.
    Out of respect for this board I wiil not make any bad comments about you , your lifestyle or your lame thoughts but if this is the most stupid comment you have ever heard, you are living a truely sheltered life. Nothing but respect for you bro.

Sorry to my other bros for bringing this back up.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I believe that clen has a 36 hour half life. So it is in your system for more than 2 days. If I were u, I would stay off for about a week before I snorted any coke or crystal, and then a couple more days before I started my clen back. Just to be safe.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    i dont recommend snorting lines while on clen ...but to tell you I know plenty of guys/girls who have done coke while on clen..and they are alive but they all have said that their hearts were beating dangerously fast and that they felt like it was 200 degrees....

Hell i know some people who snort clen and coke together...WHY? i have no clue they are idiots...

basically>

I can be done without dying...is it a good idea: NO

if your gonna do lines stop the clen for a while

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    ok genius, please read all of my post on this subject before you try some lame effort at flaming me. Don't kid yourself about me being old, I have evrything that you will only wish to have when you get my age, wife , kids, beautiful home and a great job. As i said above i do not use coke and I rarely even drink. I have a lot of friends that are forty or so and are alcholoics and can barely keep their life together. So if one is better than the other I don't know.
    Out of respect for this board I wiil not make any bad comments about you , your lifestyle or your lame thoughts but if this is the most stupid comment you have ever heard, you are living a truely sheltered life. Nothing but respect for you bro.

Sorry to my other bros for bringing this back up.
    ok lets see, ive just reread your posts and yeah, my original comment still stands. first of you completely contradict yourself in two of them.
    and i still dont know where you get off saying "ill ask you again in five years when your out of school and know about real parties" as if saying real parties only happen when coke is around. thats gotta be the big headed statement of the year if you ask me. then a post or so down you say, your friends that didnt do coke werent invited to the cool parties, as if there are special parties for coke heads? its like your almost saying, your not cool if you dont do coke at least once in your life. ok i understand you dont do it now, and havent done it in 6 years or so. but im still gonna stick to what i originally said, that comment, is shear stupidity

and honestly if you cant tell which lifestyle is better, being a acholic/or coke head, and being like you are now (sober, which i very much respect you for being that way) then i dont know what to say, honestly i cant even begin to put it into words
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-13-2003 at 10:47 AM.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I have and no many people that have done much worse than that, i wouldnt tell u ur fine, its up to u, but be carefull thats all, everyone already gave u some good suggestions.... Ultimatly i know that u are goin to party either way so do what u got to do....

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I just can't believe how ignorant and hypocritical some people here are. You complain that people out there are so narrow minded about AAS use and how myths are perpetuated, but you are doing the very same thing with psychoactive substances. Now I have never tried cocaine before, and I am aware of its inherit dangerous, but for the most part a lot of people blow it out of proportion. My believe is that moderation is key and knowledge is power. If someone chooses to engage in a little recreational use of cocaine from time to time why flame them. I personally researched many psychoactive substances far more than AAS, and would considered myself a sort of connoisseur (especially of psychedelics).

I would seriously urge people to check out http://www.erowid.org for all your psychoactive information needs, they even have links to medical journals for all you 1st hand source junkies. I have experimented with MDA, MDE, MDMA, GBL, GHB, LSD, various types of Mushrooms, Cannabis, Ketamine and still seeking (Mescaline, 2C-B, and DMT). Personally I would advise caution with substances such as Methamphetamine (and analogs + derivatives), Heroin and Opiates (morphine, codeine, etc), and Crack/Cocaine, due to their high addictive potential.

To answer your question, I would hold off the Clen if you plan on doing coke, we both know that a few lines can turn to a binge and the count is soon lost. I am not saying that its what will happen to you, but its always a possibility (when you are high, judgment is impaired to a degree). Cocaine being a sympathetic nervous system stimulant will have a synergist effect along with the Clen. I have done MDMA while on Test and Ephedrine and my heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest. Bottom line, just utilize caution and common sense.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, paranoid.

-moto

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Paranoid that is exactly what i was trying to say, good link too, i'm a monthly donater to that site because i've used it's resources on so many occassions.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt do any other stimulants while already on clen . Choose 1 only.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    BOR - check in please and let us know that you survived New Years Eve.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Thanks Sam, I'm cool, I droped the clen a week before and I survived a KILLER party!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information